The Student Room Group

Still get scared at night

Anyone else get scared after switching room light off and getting into bed? I'm one big baby :redface:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Yep! :smile: I slept with a light on until about 2 months ago...
Original post by gabriellakhan
Anyone else get scared after switching room light off and getting into bed? I'm one big baby :redface:

no i dont get scared....i rather get killed by whatever supernatural creature that is there
Original post by EmLo12
Yep! :smile: I slept with a light on until about 2 months ago...

I might start doing that but with the lights on can't sleep at all
Yes, I sleep with door open. :smile:

I have a life long fear of sleeping alone in the dark. My mum used to lock me in a pitch black room as a child :s-smilie:

I do not know how I will sleep by myself in an empty house once I move out :s-smilie:
Not really, I find darkness rather relaxing :tongue:
I can't sleep unless I have my fairy lights on lmao
I'm the total opposite. Need as much lights off as well. Can't stand lights getting into my eyes.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Real things like the pending doom of my mortality leading to death keep me awake at night.

I don't have time to be scared of mystical monsters monsters hiding in the shadows. I miss those days.
I use this lantern thing with a candle in it.

I have a fear of darkness.
Original post by queenofswords

I have a life long fear of sleeping alone in the dark. My mum used to lock me in a pitch black room as a child :s-smilie:

I do not know how I will sleep by myself in an empty house once I move out :s-smilie:
Your mum locked you in a room????!!
Get a bf if you don't have one already :tongue: That's my strategy.
Original post by Steljoy
Not really, I find darkness rather relaxing :tongue:

Wow how??? I always think about dying for some reason....darkness reminds me of death
I turn 18 on Monday and I'm still afraid of the dark so I leave my TV on muted all night XD

wait people sleep with the door closed?!?
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
Real things like the pending doom of my mortality leading to death keep me awake at night.

I don't have time to be scared of mystical monsters monsters hiding in the shadows. I miss those days.

Yeah that's what I said. I think about death at night...but for some reason I also think about monsters. Not that I believe they exist. That would be ludicrous. :ninja:
Original post by noor.m

Yeah I do. In case a thief is in the house at least my door is locked so he might avoid my room.
i haven't really been scared of the dark, i don't mind sitting in darkness. sometimes if i get scared i just close my eyes so i know for sure i won't see anything creepy tho.
[video="youtube;LN6iXYCi10k"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LN6iXYCi10k[/video]

The invisible monster can't stab me once I'm upstairs in the light :smile:
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by gabriellakhan
Your mum locked you in a room????!!
Get a bf if you don't have one already :tongue: That's my strategy.

Yeah sleeping next to someone would be amazing but I'm never getting in a relationship. Given up on that .:smile:
Maybe a cat instead. :biggrin:

Original post by noor.m

I know :stupid:
Yeah sleeping next to someone would be amazing but I'm never getting in a relationship. Given up on that .:smile:
Maybe a cat instead. :biggrin:

I know :stupid:

Omds cats are like the best pet you could own. Totally do that!!! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest