The Student Room Group

University is Over!

In the past two days I finished my three-year long BA (Hons) Drama in the Community course at Bishop Grosseteste University in Lincoln. Already, I've fell into a rut after the realisation that, that is a part of my life that is now over! I do not know what to really do with myself!

I have my Masters in Drama (Playwriting) lined up for September at the University of Lincoln but until then... I do not know what to do with myself. The aim is to get a job and work through summer and save up some money... but, that is proving to be unsuccessful as of current! Hopefully something will turn around!

How did you all feel about leaving your undergraduate degree?
What did you all do after it finished?

Also, if anybody has any worries/fears/questions about starting university, feel free to ask! :smile:
Original post by JustGeorgeJ
In the past two days I finished my three-year long BA (Hons) Drama in the Community course at Bishop Grosseteste University in Lincoln. Already, I've fell into a rut after the realisation that, that is a part of my life that is now over! I do not know what to really do with myself!

I have my Masters in Drama (Playwriting) lined up for September at the University of Lincoln but until then... I do not know what to do with myself. The aim is to get a job and work through summer and save up some money... but, that is proving to be unsuccessful as of current! Hopefully something will turn around!

How did you all feel about leaving your undergraduate degree?
What did you all do after it finished?

Also, if anybody has any worries/fears/questions about starting university, feel free to ask! :smile:

This has got to be up there for the earliest finishing courses :lol:

Good luck, are you excited for your Masters and/or what happens after that?
Original post by Kevin De Bruyne
This has got to be up there for the earliest finishing courses :lol:

Good luck, are you excited for your Masters and/or what happens after that?

I really am! I can't wait to start my Masters, I'm finally turning my hobby of writing into my education, combined with my passion for drama!

After that? Terrified!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending