Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I am, I'm taking the EDEXCEL paper and my teacher found a predictions sheet:
Diet
Injury
Cardiovascular System
Somatotype
Target Zones and HR Graphs

Also on the sheet it includes most examined topics in order of frequency (top coming up the most):
Components of Fitness
Health and Wellbeing
Training methods
Personal Readiness
Principles of Training
Initiative and Agencies
Balanced Diet

Obviously this isnt 100% so try get a basic understanding of most the course, hope this helps :smile:
I'm sure components of fitness will come up, because it's in every single paper. Somatotypes has barely been asked about, so it might be that. Not sure though, just need to revise everything.
I'm so stressed for PE urgh! How many marks do you need (based on your practical) for A/A*? I need 75/80 for an A*, so that isn't gonna happen.......
Reply 3
Original post by _sarah01
I am, I'm taking the EDEXCEL paper and my teacher found a predictions sheet:
Diet
Injury
Cardiovascular System
Somatotype
Target Zones and HR Graphs

Also on the sheet it includes most examined topics in order of frequency (top coming up the most):
Components of Fitness
Health and Wellbeing
Training methods
Personal Readiness
Principles of Training
Initiative and Agencies
Balanced Diet

Obviously this isnt 100% so try get a basic understanding of most the course, hope this helps :smile:

Thank you for this...
Reply 4
Im taking Edexcel and I'm fairly confident, I've got 49/50 on my practical section and i got 75/80 on the last mock
Reply 5
How was PE exams ???
Mine was fairly good just got confused in the drug question
Original post by Meet1173
How was PE exams ???
Pretty easy, except i messed up on the antagonistic muscle pairs
What did yous think of the PE paper today? Also you know the question on influences on sport and it was 3 one markers, was it asking for the overall group or the specific one in each group?
Original post by Sophieb12345
What did yous think of the PE paper today? Also you know the question on influences on sport and it was 3 one markers, was it asking for the overall group or the specific one in each group?

overall, I think
Original post by oliviaeden1010
overall, I think

I put overall, i don't remember the wording of the question though

overall, ie socio economic because 2 years ago they asked the same questions and mark scheme said "allow key influence and sub beside"
Original post by Meet1173
How was PE exams ???

What did yous get for the 1st multiple choice question when it saidoes about what keeps people in sport? I did the link to school club but wasn't sure.
And what about the balanced diet multiple choice what did u get for that?
Btw for the drug question about the tour de France I just put analgesics; will I get the mark.

My mind went blank about the soft tissue injury...I know it's rice but I put strap It up in a brace to prevent movement, any chance of the mark?
Reply 13
Original post by DeepInTheMeadow
I'm sure components of fitness will come up, because it's in every single paper. Somatotypes has barely been asked about, so it might be that. Not sure though, just need to revise everything.
I'm so stressed for PE urgh! How many marks do you need (based on your practical) for A/A*? I need 75/80 for an A*, so that isn't gonna happen.......

What UMS points did you get mate?
Original post by 123ok321
What UMS points did you get mate?

I don't know tbh. They didn't tell us.
Original post by ojablitt
What did yous get for the 1st multiple choice question when it saidoes about what keeps people in sport? I did the link to school club but wasn't sure.
And what about the balanced diet multiple choice what did u get for that?
Btw for the drug question about the tour de France I just put analgesics; will I get the mark.

NOOO you LOST THE MARK! the club LINKS is PESSCL, WHICH WAS REMOVED FROM SYllabus LAST YEAR as the government removed it, therefore edexcel
put it in to annoy you it was actually B
Original post by k12ghdskp
NOOO you LOST THE MARK! the club LINKS is PESSCL, WHICH WAS REMOVED FROM SYllabus LAST YEAR as the government removed it, therefore edexcel
put it in to annoy you it was actually B

Noooo😂 what was B again?
Noooo😂 what was B again?

"they provide taster sessions" and my pe teacher came into school this morning and was given a spare copy of the paper, many picked C, had to battle with my own conscience for 15 min straight cos I was going for full marks
Original post by k12ghdskp
"they provide taster sessions" and my pe teacher came into school this morning and was given a spare copy of the paper, many picked C, had to battle with my own conscience for 15 min straight cos I was going for full marks

I still don't understand how taster sessions keep people in sport...doesn't. it increase people starting sport but nothe staying in it?
I still don't understand how taster sessions keep people in sport...doesn't. it increase people starting sport but nothe staying in it?

could either meet the three types of actions initiatives' purpose truly are to "increase participation, making exercise sessions more accessible for priority groups, ie reduced cost of new sports activities, posters around the area to increase participation so more people begin sport, thereby more likely that more talent is spotted that will lead to elite sports performers etc taster sessions provide a more tempting, welcoming way into exercise eg I would like to go to a taster session for water polo or golf etc, thus increasing amount of people participating. does this help answer your Question?

Quick Reply

Latest