The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ByronicHero
:hand:

I see, sounds like a reasonable way to spend some time. I imagine you'll just be drinking a bunch of Buckfast and watching Rab Nesbitt on a black and white TV. I think I imagine Scotland mostly as a Fallout-style dystopian wasteland.

Naw, that's just not my style :lol:
Grateful for this amazing day :h:
Urggh. Ain't felt this low in awhile. :angry::frown:
Aye, not great. Big family meeting tomorrow about putting our dog down. I think he's beaching himself.

So yeah, it's grim handling the responsibility there.
kind of bored
nothing to do, both my parents have flu, so can't have much lights, on so I'm probably going to be watching films all evening, or on tsr...
sounds fun.:h:
Original post by The_Internet
Woooh. :woo: You seem like you don't believe it tho?

Lool they're kids :facepalm: cheeky buggers, with their cheeky grins, if they play the game right, might get a treat :rofl:
Nah don't believe tbh.
Miss will give us all chocolates if we be nice?
Miss will give us all chocolates if we be nice?

'If' is a very important word. Show you're deserving and you might just get something. I said, 'might'.
Haha. Sassy, miss :tongue:
Haha. Sassy, miss :tongue:

Oh it does the job :biggrin:
[video="youtube;dq6Q_uaJF4k"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dq6Q_uaJF4k[/video]
Original post by Airmed
Naw, that's just not my style :lol:

You don't have any style :hand:
very very down. hmm.
That extremely uncomfortable feeling when you didn't get much sleep and have had an energy drink, and you seem to be at once thoroughly alert yet able to drop off to sleep at a moment's notice.
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
That extremely uncomfortable feeling when you didn't get much sleep and have had an energy drink, and you seem to be at once thoroughly alert yet able to drop off to sleep at a moment's notice.

At the point at which one is drinking energy drinks in any capacity, one's life has already spiralled horrifically out of control.
Feel better, probably because I didn't forgo my medication yesterday and today. :laugh:
Original post by BintM
True thanks but its not just exams. Other stuff as well and I guess all of it together is putting me down, but i'll get over it because its life. :yep:

I know self belief is key for everything. :smile:
Original post by ByronicHero
At the point at which one is drinking energy drinks in any capacity, one's life has already spiralled horrifically out of control.

At least I'm not drinking drinking as much..
Although energy drinks are certainly worse than alcohol in small quantities.
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
At least I'm not drinking drinking as much..
Although energy drinks are certainly worse than alcohol in small quantities.

They taste horrendous, that's my primary issue.
Annoyed

Latest