The Student Room Group

AQA AS Geography 1 & 2 GEOG1 & GEOG2 - 16 & 19 May 2017 [Exam Discussion]

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Crossblue16
What did everyone get for the percentages? I got 5.8% for Europe and then something like 39% for Africa and 44% for ASIA. I also got 26% for the triangle question

same it took me like 10 minutes to realise that i just needed to work out the percentage not the angle ffs :clap2:
Original post by im_a_supernova
same it took me like 10 minutes to realise that i just needed to work out the percentage not the angle ffs :clap2:

i worked out the angle but still managed to fill the circle? Asia had the highest proportion of them all right?
What degrees did you guys get for the pie chart for Asia, Africa and Europe ?
Original post by chartreux5
Hahahahah do you do economics alevel ?

haha i do
Original post by im_a_supernova

Tbh with the question on 'state the %...', they'll probably have a bit of lee way probs 1% +/-, no?
Original post by jfkt1205
Tbh with the question on 'state the %...', they'll probably have a bit of lee way probs 1% +/-, no?

I hope they have that for the Japan question cos I put down 25.8% and the answer is 26% hope I get the mark
Original post by Hamzahs99
I hope they have that for the Japan question cos I put down 25.8% and the answer is 26% hope I get the mark

I didn't think that it was bang on the line for 26 so I put 25.5%
Original post by jfkt1205
I didn't think that it was bang on the line for 26 so I put 25.5%

Yeah it defo wasn't on the 26 line so I made an estimate

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending