The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ByronicHero
They taste horrendous, that's my primary issue.

There are some good ones out there. Sadly the ones I have at the moment aren't them.
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
There are some good ones out there. Sadly the ones I have at the moment aren't them.

Lucozade is okay I suppose :dontknow:
anyone got any recommendations for some nice looking trainers?? :smile:
Feel so tired and have a horrible headache :cry2:
Went to town to post a couple of items,and asked if I could also get a couple of things when I come back.

I say sure

Then get a text, saying "Oh can you also get two or three other things" I say "No, I went walking"

"Oh but you can get the bus" Yeah. Cos waiting around 20 minutes for a bus, is exactly what I want to do, especially given that I haven't had lunch yet.... I walked in the end, as it was quicker. I was annoyed though, as I didn't take my car..on purpose.
Original post by Fermion.

I also need similar advice, but for shoes instead :tongue:
Like sobbing because i want to

Posted from TSR Mobile
Need to keep strong.
My Moon <3
-

:hugs: :lovehug: shh it's okay. Dw.
My brain hurts so bad

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by My Moon &lt

Please sis, if it's about what I think it's about, dw. She wouldn't want you upset, she wouldn't want you sad. I promise the moment I find out anything, I'll let you know. okay?
and if this is about something else as well... all I can tell you is to trust in Allah.
Original post by The_Internet
Went to town to post a couple of items,and asked if I could also get a couple of things when I come back.

I say sure

Then get a text, saying "Oh can you also get two or three other things" I say "No, I went walking"

"Oh but you can get the bus" Yeah. Cos waiting around 20 minutes for a bus, is exactly what I want to do, especially given that I haven't had lunch yet.... I walked in the end, as it was quicker. I was annoyed though, as I didn't take my car..on purpose.

Hmm maybe I shouldn't get a car...
I think there are more pros than cons tbh. Also, I think I could do what they wanted to properly, if I had my car. I was then expected to do the same..walking, which is fantastic.
Original post by The_Internet
I think there are more pros than cons tbh. Also, I think I could do what they wanted to properly, if I had my car. I was then expected to do the same..walking, which is fantastic.

Yeah there are prolly more pros. Jsut tryna make myself feel better.

That's great exercise hmm.
Thats fine, and yeah it is good for exercise, I guess! :smile:
babysitting the worst children in the world, how can their mother be so sweet and her kids be absolute demons? tf doesn't add up
:angry:
(edited 6 years ago)
i was looking at the timeline on my wall and noticed one of the dates looked wrong so i googled it and it was wrong, it was the date i thought it was which makes me pleased because i must have learned the dates well in order to spot a mistake :macarena:
Original post by Fermion.

Original post by BintM
Feel so tired and have a horrible headache :cry2:

:hugs:

Original post by emerald7770
babysitting the worst children in the world, how can their mother be so sweet and her kids be absolute demons? tf doesn't add up
:angry:

maybe they arent her children :gasp:

Original post by CoolCavy
i was looking at the timeline on my wall and noticed one of the dates looked wrong so i googled it and it was wrong, it was the date i thought it was which makes me pleased because i must have learned the dates well in order to spot a mistake :macarena:

Well done :h:
Original post by ForestShadow

:hugs:

maybe they arent her children :gasp:

Well done :h:

sheeeet i haven't thought of that! thanks forestshadow!

Latest