The Student Room Group

a Christmas carol GHOST quotes

Does anyone know any quotes for the ghosts which they will be using in the exam

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
Past - 'a bright, clear jet of white', shows innocence.
Present - 'jolly giant', positivity.
Yet to Come - 'did not stay for anything', determined.
Reply 2
Past - 'a bright, clear jet of white', shows innocence.
Present - 'jolly giant', shows positivity.
Yet to Come - 'did not stay for anything', show's the spirit is determined.
i need this too!!! could someone send 3-4 good ones, i can never find any that are decent to write 10 billion words about :frown:
Reply 4
Original post by Ismaeel Ali
i need this too!!! could someone send 3-4 good ones, i can never find any that are decent to write 10 billion words about :frown:

I've got them all now :smile:

I could pm you them

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by z_o_e

I could pm you them

Posted from TSR Mobile

YES PLEASE!!!! to be in return i can send you my quote tables or Acc Aic and R+J
Original post by z_o_e

I could pm you them

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes!! if you could pm me too, I have good macbeth/christmas carol quotes if u want
These are free for anyone to use but here you go zoe
(The quotes for the ghosts are EXTREMELY weak on these tables, but everything else is alright hope this helps
Hope this helps :smile:
On ACC the past ghost it should say 'dress trimmed with flowers with thrones for a crown' this shows he was wealthy in his life, but due to his selfish actions he suffers which is a warning to Scrooge as to what he shouldn't do, if i find any other mistakes ill edit the reply again
(edited 6 years ago)
Im sorry but can you pm the ghost ones please it would be great with analysis please
These are free for anyone to use but here you go zoe
(The quotes for the ghosts are EXTREMELY weak on these tables, but everything else is alright hope this helps
Hope this helps :smile:
On ACC the past ghost it should say 'dress trimmed with flowers with thrones for a crown' this shows he was wealthy in his life, but due to his selfish actions he suffers which is a warning to Scrooge as to what he shouldn't do, if i find any other mistakes ill edit the reply again
Original post by Hopetodogoood101
Im sorry but can you pm the ghost ones please it would be great with analysis please

the thing is i havent got quotes for the ghost :frown: im trying to find them now, if i get good enough quotes ill be sure to message you :smile:
you know the one you have do you have any good analysis for them sorry?
the thing is i havent got quotes for the ghost :frown: im trying to find them now, if i get good enough quotes ill be sure to message you :smile:
Original post by Hopetodogoood101
you know the one you have do you have any good analysis for them sorry?

yes ill pm you analyisis for them tomorrow, im a bit busy atm with other revision but ill try my best to get analysis to you
you saved my life lol thanks
yes ill pm you analyisis for them tomorrow, im a bit busy atm with other revision but ill try my best to get analysis to you
hi
Original post by z_o_e

I could pm you them

Posted from TSR Mobile

Please, could you send them to me as well, it would be very helpful! :smile:
Original post by z_o_e

I could pm you them

Posted from TSR Mobile
can u send it to me
Please could I have them too
no one asked