looooooooooooooooooool hey babes

Ur cute
Reply 683
so you reply back to me on this but not snapchat okok
Original post by maneet_23
Ur cute
http://www.physicsandmathstutor.com/...s/c2-by-topic/

for edexcel c2
whats the difference between set 1 and set 2?
is set 1 just broken down into each topic??

anyone????

@maneet_23
Original post by mathshelppp
http://www.physicsandmathstutor.com/...s/c2-by-topic/

for edexcel c2

anyone????

@maneet_23

I think with set 1, they split it up into more specific topics within a chapter, unlike with set2, which just does it by chapter. They've probably both got exactly the same questions, but for example with logs, if you just wanna focus on equations and stuff, the you click on that one instead of laws or ogs so it's easier to do the specific qs u wanna do. Hope this helps?
Original post by hedork
so you reply back to me on this but not snapchat okok

I did man, but I quickly deleted the app seeing as my sis has just walked thorough the door lol
I think with set 1, they split it up into more specific topics within a chapter, unlike with set2, which just does it by chapter. They've probably both got exactly the same questions, but for example with logs, if you just wanna focus on equations and stuff, the you click on that one instead of laws or ogs so it's easier to do the specific qs u wanna do. Hope this helps?

ty
just making sure i do ALL questions by topic

scared for c2 :frown: i found c1 hard
i have to get 100ums in c2 :'(
have you done any solomon papers?
ty
just making sure i do ALL questions by topic

scared for c2 :frown: i found c1 hard
i have to get 100ums in c2 :'(
have you done any solomon papers?

Yeh no I get you, I NEED max practice haha

Hopefully c2 would be fine, just make sure you do the IAL papers they're really good

And nope, personally don't Think I'm gonna do them, at the moment I'm doing these set A papers and then gonna move onto gold and IAL papers
Yeh no I get you, I NEED max practice haha

Hopefully c2 would be fine, just make sure you do the IAL papers they're really good

And nope, personally don't Think I'm gonna do them, at the moment I'm doing these set A papers and then gonna move onto gold and IAL papers

you've changed my mind
i think i'm going to do gold papers, some solomon and ALL of IAL papers (theres only a few anyway) because they are made by Edexcel and also they have some funky questions in there

did you skip the c1 questions though? like arithmetic sequence ect?

going through exam solutions and doing questions by topic helps so much because im trying to understand why this happens ect, i cant mess up c2
i need to get into uni!!!!
Original post by crashMATHS
The factor formulae are not on the spec.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks for letting me know!!
you've changed my mind
i think i'm going to do gold papers, some solomon and ALL of IAL papers (theres only a few anyway) because they are made by Edexcel and also they have some funky questions in there

did you skip the c1 questions though? like arithmetic sequence ect?

going through exam solutions and doing questions by topic helps so much because im trying to understand why this happens ect, i cant mess up c2
i need to get into uni!!!!

Yeh no definitely I agree with the last bit, and Deffo IAL, cause I remember doing one (I think Jan 17) and a very similar q came up in the c1, but yeh I skipped the c1 qs, otherwise it's a waste of time. Also I think on physics and maths tutor he's got like some videos on YouTube to do with possible prediction kinda qs for c2, haven't done them myself, but might give them a go.

I need to get into uni too, that's why I need to smash c2 s1 and m1 to to give myself a bit of an advantage!
How do you convert the mark out of 75 into UMS? I'm trying to work out what I need in core 3, 4 and M1 to get an A overall. Cause M1 is vile
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3321327#primary_content

Scared to even go on this thread and look at all the qs people are asking and realising I can't do them

lool you must be blind it says 2015 not 2017
Original post by Shadowfire123
lool you must be blind it says 2015 not 2017

Whoops did not even read it lol my mistake sorry
Whoops did not even read it lol my mistake sorry

haha im only joking around its fine dw about it
Original post by sgill23
How do you convert the mark out of 75 into UMS? I'm trying to work out what I need in core 3, 4 and M1 to get an A overall. Cause M1 is vile

Every year the boundaries are different. For example some years 60/75 is 80 UMS in Core 1 but other years 63/75 is 80 UMS in core 1. It changes every year but if you go in the edexcel website they have a UMS converter there.
For differentiation application questions is there any specific way of approaching them and does anyone have a list of formulas for e.g. surface area of a cylinder and so on.
Anyone doing resit this year?

Posted from TSR Mobile
http://www.physicsandmathstutor.com/a-level-maths-papers/c2-by-topic/

for edexcel c2

anyone????

@maneet_23

Set 1 are 'made up' questions by people, and Set 2 are actual questions that have come up in previous years :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending