The Student Room Group

Is this a white supremacist hand symbol?

Edit: Sorry, wrong thread
(edited 6 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
4chan are a bunch of lowlife basement dwellers who have nothing better to do than to scour the internet and spread fake news (typical of the right). So far theyve achieved one bogus news article which is quite disappointing.

They are all closet white supremacists anyway, from cassandra fairbanks and cernovich to paul joseph watson.
Original post by fuvckkk

They are all closet white supremacists anyway, from cassandra fairbanks and cernovich to paul joseph watson.

The evidence you have for this is overwhelming.
Original post by fuvckkk
4chan are a bunch of lowlife basement dwellers who have nothing better to do than to scour the internet and spread fake news (typical of the right). So far theyve achieved one bogus news article which is quite disappointing.

Well thats a generalization and a half.

What about those on 4chan spending their time discussing tarot cards and trading spooky stories? What about the gay and lesbians who give each other support in coming out to their family? What about the designers who trade artistic tips and drawings?

Original post by fuvckkk

Its something of the opposite really. The visible elements you see are mostly from /pol/ and are openly white supremacists, but secretly not.

Original post by Mathemagicien
I don't think anyone seriously doubts that the alt-right is white supremacist.

I do.
Original post by fuvckkk

Mike Cernovich and PJ Watson are white supremacists?

Do you have any examples of either of them expressing their belief in "white supremacy" ?

Never heard of C.Fairbanks to be honest.

You for one, probably doubt it.(but that's another matter entirely)

Rather than believing in racial superiority the "alt right" in my opinion, are cultural supremacists.

To be fair they have a point, Western culture is vastly superior to every other culture out there.

Its not coincidence that the rest of the world are clamouring to get some of it while they can!
White supremacy is far from Ok.
Original post by Flashmanistan

How about Black or Islamic supremacy, you oppose them too?
Original post by joe cooley

Lets not start a fight over nothing :smile:

Neither is White dispossession, but you don't get people railing against that as much.
Lets not start a fight over nothing :smile:

Its a forum, you made a statement I asked you a question.

Thats how it works, its not "fighting"

Care to answer the question?

Original post by Correctthink
Neither is White dispossession, but you don't get people railing against that as much.

If you spend any time online, you'll know full well that there are tons of people rallying against it. Hell, browse the society forum on here for a while and you'll see people rallying against it.

Look at the amount of rep this OP got.
Original post by Zargabaath
If you spend any time online, you'll know full well that there are tons of people rallying against it. Hell, browse the society forum on here for a while and you'll see people rallying against it.

That's why I said 'as much'.
Original post by Correctthink

Unfortunately, whites and Jews are the two groups which it is deemed socially acceptable to hate by the more "progressive".

Id go as far to say it is in fact, socially advantageous to hate whites and Jews in certain circles.
i think people are beginning to connect the dots. It helps when they outward say their intentions like Peter Sutherland, the UN representative of International migration, who says EU members homogeneity must be undermined to ensure a global superstate.
Unfortunately, whites and Jews are the two groups which it is deemed socially acceptable to hate by the more "progressive".

Id go as far to say it is in fact, socially advantageous to hate whites and Jews in certain circles.

About that....

Meh, parts of it are, sure, but there are also plenty of other weird right-wing cranks in there. That said, if they hang around with white supremacists, then they've no-one to blame but themselves if people are struggling to split the hairs.
Its a forum, you made a statement I asked you a question.

Thats how it works, its not "fighting"

Care to answer the question?

They'll probably return "they don't exist - you are discussing oppressed groups and as such supremacy doesn't follow", or some crap.

Branding the alt-right as white supremacist is extremely stupid.
Original post by Zargabaath

Shhhh that doesn't conform to their narrative :shh:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending