The Student Room Group

"Dear you...." MKII

Scroll to see replies

Dear you,

I wish you just died. You need to come to terms with the fact that your life is going to keep getting worse and worse. I don't think you were meant to have happiness, this is god punishing you. I want to be positive and want to have a normal life like everyone else but you can't. I've lost all hope and I just want to burst into tears but there are people around me. I wish you'd stop getting excited for things just to be let down. I wish you did at least one thing right in your life. I know you know that there are people who have it worse, people who are in the streets tonight, people who have deadly diseases but I cant help it. What have i done so bad that i keep being punished? when i do sin, i try to stop but nothing helps. Your family aren't supportive, you don't have a friend that you can trust with how you really feel. You're pretty much alone even though you are around so many people. No matter what you do, people will dislike you.. why do people not give me a chance? Why is it me who has to have this life? Why do the people who are so bad have a better life than me? In fact, they are becoming more and more happier. Here's me. I just want hope. Please... god. Help me.I am crying as i write this and you can see me in pain. I believe in you, please notice me.
Dear you,
Thank you for all the good times we shared.
I ****ing hate you for all the **** you put me through after we ended things ...
I wish I was fully over you so I could move on. I've found a guy I like but you've made me so insecure and I'm scared my insecurity is gonna ruin things between us :frown:
Sometimes I wish I'd never met you, but other times I look back and realise how happy my 6 months with you were
I hate that you never gave me closure and you moved on so soon.

I want to stop thinking about you,
Goodbye
dear you,

you are absolutely f*****
Dear you,

Lonely nights again, i guess. Throughout all the turmoil at home I managed to grab your letter and that bear. I'm reading it now as I type this. It's the last memory I have of you and as much as you tell me to destroy it I never will. I don't know why I couldn't stop thinking about you today.
Dear Allah
You are the best
Please make recovery quick and well
X
Dear Me,

You're making a habit of ****ing things up.

Please ban yourself from using your phone after midnight, as your chances of being a **** increase after this time.

Otherwise I may have to take extreme measures.

From your mind
Original post by Anonymous
Dear Me,

You're making a habit of ****ing things up.

Please ban yourself from using your phone after midnight, as your chances of being a **** increase after this time.

Otherwise I may have to take extreme measures.

From your mind

Me :sigh:

Wish I wasn't born.

I'm sorry :frown:
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Qaz25
Me :sigh:

Wish I wasn't born.

I'm sorry :frown:

Are you okay? :hugs:
Original post by Qaz25
Did something I really regret doing and just feel like everyone would be better off if I just didn't exist :frown:

Problem created only by me so I'll have to live with the consequences :sigh:

Thanks for asking :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh sorry to hear that, but don't think like that.

Here if you need someone to talk to, feel free to pm me (you should know who I am)

And no worries :hugs:
You are the most horrible, evil person I have ever met. You are selfish, arroant, narcissistic and many more things with zero basis. You are unintelligent and definitely don't have looks to warrant your ego, so I don't know where it has come from. I wish you were nice. Hating someone is the worst feeling in the world, which is something I have discovered since you entered my life. I wish you could see what a despicable person you are and then maybe you would change. What kind of person treats a teenager like that? Turns their one remaining parent against them when they have no other family? You always used to talk about how nice you were and how all the people at work love you, how all you're the favourite in your family... well I don't see why. You are fake. Behind whatever exterior you show to these people is a rotten core.

Every time I go home I pray that you will have changed, that it will be different next time. Every time I end up disappointed and miserable. I hate what you have done to my life and I hate what you have done to the life of my parent. I love beyond words some of the results of you coming into my life and for that I wouldn't change it. I just wish YOU were a different person.I don't understand how such a person as you can exist. There is no solution to the problem you cause in my life. It makes me feel helpless.
You are the most horrible, evil person I have ever met. You are selfish, arroant, narcissistic and many more things with zero basis. You are unintelligent and definitely don't have looks to warrant your ego, so I don't know where it has come from. I wish you were nice. Hating someone is the worst feeling in the world, which is something I have discovered since you entered my life. I wish you could see what a despicable person you are and then maybe you would change. What kind of person treats a teenager like that? Turns their one remaining parent against them when they have no other family? You always used to talk about how nice you were and how all the people at work love you, how all you're the favourite in your family... well I don't see why. You are fake. Behind whatever exterior you show to these people is a rotten core.

Every time I go home I pray that you will have changed, that it will be different next time. Every time I end up disappointed and miserable. I hate what you have done to my life and I hate what you have done to the life of my parent. I love beyond words some of the results of you coming into my life and for that I wouldn't change it. I just wish YOU were a different person.I don't understand how such a person as you can exist. There is no solution to the problem you cause in my life. It makes me feel helpless.

Dude, what's wrong, seriously?
Original post by Nunchuck-master-2334
Dude, what's wrong, seriously?

Haha I don't really want to post any more details. I just needed to get that off my chest. You can't make a bad person good, unfortunately.
Haha I don't really want to post any more details. I just needed to get that off my chest. You can't make a bad person good, unfortunately.

oh, yeah!
I can prove you wrong!
When I was in yr 11, I saw a homeless man, and I went into a supermarket, and managed to steal some food for him.
Nearly got caught, but when I said it was for a homeless guy, the person who caught me paid for it out of his earnings!
oh, yeah!
I can prove you wrong!
When I was in yr 11, I saw a homeless man, and I went into a supermarket, and managed to steal some food for him.
Nearly got caught, but when I said it was for a homeless guy, the person who caught me paid for it out of his earnings!

I mean... I don't see who is the bad person in this situation lol? It's a nice thing for you to do but it's not really relevant to my situation haha
I mean... I don't see who is the bad person in this situation lol? It's a nice thing for you to do but it's not really relevant to my situation haha

I'm the bad guy in this situation, but as I was acting with good intentions, it was balanced out!
I'm the bad guy in this situation, but as I was acting with good intentions, it was balanced out!

Oh I see. Well that doesn't make you a bad person, the person who I'm talking about is just a bad person. I don't think stealing for a homeless person is bad.
Oh I see. Well that doesn't make you a bad person, the person who I'm talking about is just a bad person. I don't think stealing for a homeless person is bad.

maybe the fact that it should've cost £47.89
Dear Allah
I thought a miracle happened
Please
Let it be okay
Relying on you
X
Dear you,

im pleased we are moving to places that are quite close together :woo: i think it's good we aren't going to the same place cos then we can develop individually as people but it's really nice you are only a bus ride away considering you have been one of the nicest and most constant people throughout these 7 years to me :woo: i feel less alone and scared now about moving and i hope you do too
Dear you,
It hurts that you made me fall for you, I tried everything to keep you close but you kept pushing me away. You said we could be friends and we did. We were so close.. why did you push me away. You say you can't fall for a girl that doesn't look at you but then you never looked at me either. Then the irony of it all is you fell for a girl online, who you can't meet since she is on the other side of the world. It hurts that you couldn't accept my flaws or see that i liked you enough do to anything. Till this day it hurts. It feels like you hate me now more than ever, just those little things i notice how you treat me compared to my friends. It sucks but ill be fine. I just wish we could talk again because i know that it sucks that you like a girl thats miles away. It sucks even more that i think you guys are a perfect match and want to help you both more than ever even if it kills me. Just open up to me again, thats all i ask. Too bad that is not gonna happen since you obviously hate me for something i don't know till today. I want to ask you but its obvious that you wouldn't reply back. I just want answers that i can't have. I'm glad she makes you happy, more happy than when you were with me even if it was just as a friend. I still care about you.
from, me.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending