The Student Room Group

Heroes and Inspector Calls- 27/5/17

What questions do you think will come up for the heroes and inspector calls exams?? Need help asap, thank you xx
Im doing inspector calls and as far as I know, they won't give you a question which no one can answer. Since there are no tiers, the question will be simple so most students can answer it and the examiners can differentiate between high and low level students.

My advice would be to look at all the characters and just learn the message Priestley is conveying through them. Also, take a look at themes because I think it will either be on 'Family Life in 20th Century' or 'Men and Women'. Saying that, don't take my word for it and revise other themes such as social responsibility and young vs old too. Good Luck in your exams.
Reply 2
Original post by moa.asim
Im doing inspector calls and as far as I know, they won't give you a question which no one can answer. Since there are no tiers, the question will be simple so most students can answer it and the examiners can differentiate between high and low level students.

My advice would be to look at all the characters and just learn the message Priestley is conveying through them. Also, take a look at themes because I think it will either be on 'Family Life in 20th Century' or 'Men and Women'. Saying that, don't take my word for it and revise other themes such as social responsibility and young vs old too. Good Luck in your exams.

Thank you so much!! really appreciate it, good luck in all of your exams :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending