The Student Room Group

"Dear you...." MKII

Scroll to see replies

Dear you,

im not coping well at all. i cant stop crying and i feel numb.
i invested so much into you emotionlly that not letting you go was the hardest thing i've ever done. no one knew me like you did.
everywhere i go, im reminded of you, here at uni were we spent our time together and back at home too.
everything i do i think about you, and i want you to know, im not coping well at all, im struggling alot. im not a boss a** b*tch that i used to say i was, im not strong enough for this- im weak, you were right, im weak..

i miss you alot. i would do anything to get you back, but i know youre done and dusted with me, i know youve forgotten about me already.
i was just a girl who you saw. But for me you were alot more than that. to me you were my bf and you always came first.
i didnt mean anything to you.

ill always love you, but you never loved me nor ever said that you loved me. that doesnt change my feelings for you. i still care about you.

love me x

i just found out my grandads in hosptial. why are all the bad things happening to me this week :cry2:
(edited 6 years ago)
Dear you
Whatever. If you don't even wanna be part of the family...then don't.
Thanks so much for creating extra problems.

Dear fam
You all think it was just someone I know of, even thoigh I explained to you.
Cba to explain again...but if I'm off a bit, it's only to be expected. If I'm suddenly teary...well you should be used to that by now. If I wanna be alone, why don't you just let me. If I wanna get out, why don't you just let me. I'm going somewhere rn anyway. My mind needs a clearing.

Dear you
I don't know what's happening but I'm worried. If I hear nothing by tonight...I'm going to break down, like I nearly did y-day.

Dear me
You were supposedly prepared. But you aren't really. If this happens...it's gonna hit you hard.
Dear you,

I keep seeing you everywhere. The lack of sleep from my nightmares combined with antidepressants makes me hallucinate. I wish you would just get out of my mind so I can forget you forever, but I can't. You're there everywhere I go, but I know you aren't real, that's the sad part.
Dear Allah
I ask so many people to pray
Surely they get sick of it
But how can I know
Whose dua you'll accept
Please Allah, let this go well
So many people
Relying on you

Dear me
Whatever happens, remember trust Allah

Dear you
Hope you are okay
Original post by Forkhonda
Don't you dare mention me in any of your ****. Keep out of my life.

We don't ****ing like each other. You insecure little *****. Stay out. Keep out. **** you most of all.
****ing loner.

Posted from TSR Mobile

do i know you..? I think you might be thinking about something else... If you actually think it's me or whoever it is that is going through the same thing.. what's the letter of my first name? Because i honestly don't think i know you
Blame yourself for being such an emotional **** and couldn't take a ****ing joke! REMOVE YOURSELF FROM HERE TOO!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think you got the wrong person, but even so that is a very harsh thing to say to someone that you think you might know or you don't even know. You got the wrong person. Next time, keep those words to yourself or have a friendly discussion, the use of this thread was to release emotions and that was what i wanted to do. Don't you dare call someone any of those names because no one is any of that in this world okay? grow some manners too, whatever problem this girl gave you, you talk to her about it because i really think you have the wrong person okay? And if you think it is the girl then send me a message. Don't go around telling those things to people I've been through more stuff than this and i know people have it worse but your words are hurtful and honestly if you had wronged someone else besides me, you could've caused way more damage than you already did.
Blame your ****ing boyfriend for being such a ****boy. Don't ****ing mention me anywhere else. Or I'll ..

Posted from TSR Mobile

and just to stay clear, I DONT have a boyfriend.
I surely don't deserve your boyfriend. He's at a different stage of his life and so am I?

I don't even intend to date or marry filthy Pakistanis. They're full of ****.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Last of all... I am not from Pakistan sorry to disappoint. I'm from Spain
Original post by Anonymous
I think you got the wrong person, but even so that is a very harsh thing to say to someone that you think you might know or you don't even know. You got the wrong person. Next time, keep those words to yourself or have a friendly discussion, the use of this thread was to release emotions and that was what i wanted to do. Don't you dare call someone any of those names because no one is any of that in this world okay? grow some manners too, whatever problem this girl gave you, you talk to her about it because i really think you have the wrong person okay? And if you think it is the girl then send me a message. Don't go around telling those things to people I've been through more stuff than this and i know people have it worse but your words are hurtful and honestly if you had wronged someone else besides me, you could've caused way more damage than you already did.

trust me, the damage she has caused is unreal. however it was really entertaining watching her make a fool of herself :smile:
Original post by Fermion.
trust me, the damage she has caused is unreal. however it was really entertaining watching her make a fool of herself :smile:

it's always funny watching someone make a fool out of themselves, which is why I'm popular, coz I can screw up in the most impossible ways!

don't really get the situation between them but ok :"))
Dear me
Don't you THINK it's about TIME???
Why put it off... the more you put it off, the more anxious you'll get
BEST to get it out of the WAY
Soche na... think time best way. Think time best way.

Dear you
I want you not to pick at every little thing I do in life.
I mean everything. You lack the right tone, words and concern. It would be different if you really cared, but I can see through your lies.
Honestly, what concern are my clothes to you, what concern are my friends to you, what concern is my money to you, what concern is it to you how I spend every minute of my day. What is it about me that brings out this side to you?

Dear my parents
Give me space. I want space right now.
Let me do my own things for a while. I'm supposedly an adult. Lol what adult? I wanna live my own life, my way but honest to God I don't wanna lose you. If I could keep you and live life, that would be nice. But it means I need to use energy...I feel like I don't have enough. I am tired of living like this. Why? You're the ones who hold the reigns to get her off my back. But instead I feel a lil constricted by you too. I feel... not too good. I feel...like da. I think dad knows, or suspects at least. But he's a bit like me hm, won't say anything. Guess I'm going to have to find the right time to talk to him.

Dear people
Don't judge me, until you know me
The real me
Don't think this is what I am, don't stereotype. I'm much more than you people think, or maybe much less.

Dear you
I am so happy :hugs:
Can't explain in words
😘 here's to a speedy and full recovery.
I'll catch you up no worries.
Dear you,

Day 4, and I'm feeling emotionally numb. i ignored everyones advice and im going out tonight and tomorrow night.
Im angry and pissed off at myself.
I got tinder.
You told me to let you go and move on. so thats what im doing. i meeting new people, distracting myself inorder to find someone who cares about me, i dont know if its too soon, I'll try not to rebound, but i cant help what happens tonight or tomorrow.
Yes i have exams but with eveythings thats happened, i honestly dont give a sh*t anymore.

i hope youre happy.

From me
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by CleverSquirrel
Dear you,

Day 4, and I'm feeling emotionally numb. i ignored everyones advice and im going out tonight and tomorrow night. Im angry and pissed off at myself. I got tinder. You told me to let you go and move on. so thats what im doing. i meeting new people, distracting myself inorder to find someone who cares about me, i dont know if its too soon, I'll try not to rebound, but i cant help what happens tonight or tomorrow. Yes i have exams but with eveythings thats happened, i honestly dont give a sh*t anymore.
i hope youre happy.

From me

Oh honey its way too soon! You need to allow yourself to heal before you jump into any of that :frown:
Oh honey its way too soon! You need to allow yourself to heal before you jump into any of that :frown:

its the only thing thats kept me distracted. the moment im not doinf something i break down :cry2:
Original post by CleverSquirrel
its the only thing thats kept me distracted. the moment im not doinf something i break down :cry2:

You can try to distract yourself in other ways, honestly you will feel even worse if you try to hook up with guys just now. On tinder as well you wont find anyone who cares for you, most of them just want casual encounters :/
dear you,

Spoiler

love, me x
Dear you,

I am moving away from Edinburgh and have changed my uni firm to Aberdeen from QMU and have made QMU my insurance instead. There is nothing left here for me now, not even any family, and you are gone too. Hopefully living in Aberdeen makes me move on faster... Maybe my happiness resides there.

I doubt you care anymore lol, I just wanted to let you know I guess, just in case you tried to find me and I wasnt here. I hope you are okay and well. :smile:

S
Dear You:

:laugh:

From Me.
On the app so cba with anon

Dear you
I'm scared of you
I'm not happy being left with you 'in charge'
It's gonna be a **** time for me
I know what it was like last time
But you get more daring
I will be all alone