The Student Room Group

OCR Geography B GCSE: SDME 22nd May/Key Themes 6th June

Hey everyone, this thread is for all of us doing OCR Geography B!

SDME: 22nd May PM - 1h30
Population and Settlement

Key Themes: 6th June PM - 1h45
Rivers and Coasts
Hazards
Economic Development

What you do think will come up on this year's papers? I think (actually, I hope :P) on the key themes the case studies will be a river landform, locational factors and climatic MEDC.
(edited 6 years ago)
Do we know for a fact that tomorrow's exam is on Population and Settlement or is it an educated guess?
Original post by Cevana
Do we know for a fact that tomorrow's exam is on Population and Settlement or is it an educated guess?

yeah we are definitely
Original post by J4NNIB4LLIN
yeah we are definitely

Don't know why I hadn't heard that before! Thank you, and good luck on your exam.
Original post by Cevana
Don't know why I hadn't heard that before! Thank you, and good luck on your exam.

thanks, you too
goodluck, doing the same shizz as you buddy
Reply 6
What options did everyone pick for the 16 marker?
Reply 7
Original post by Tomsmurph
What options did everyone pick for the 16 marker?

I picked option 3, which did you pick?
Original post by galaxy7
I picked option 3, which did you pick?

I did option 3 as well... thought it was the best one but i was surprised with the 3 bullet points they gave us. The last one was particularly strange and completely different to any other past papers
Reply 9
Original post by infinitegooner
I did option 3 as well... thought it was the best one but i was surprised with the 3 bullet points they gave us. The last one was particularly strange and completely different to any other past papers

Yeah I picked option 3 as well, definitely different format to past papers. Surprised there 6x 1 markers and then 3x 6 markers, normally a 3 or 2 in there?
Original post by galaxy7
Hey everyone, this thread is for all of us doing OCR Geography B!

SDME: 22nd May PM - 1h30
Population and Settlement

Key Themes: 6th June PM - 1h45
Rivers and Coasts
Hazards
Economic Development

What you do think will come up on this year's papers? I think (actually, I hope :P) on the key themes the case studies will be a river landform, locational factors and climatic MEDC.

Does anyone have a full mark case study answer I could have for locational factors?
Reply 11
Is there an unofficial mark scheme for todays exam?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending