The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Costume Store Accommodation Swap (+ who else from LCC got costume store?)

I've been offered a standard room at the costume store, but I'm going to LCC so it's not that close. I also already live in Acton so it's kind of ridiculous to move 5 minutes away. If anyone wants to chat about swapping let me know!

I'm also curious, who else from LCC got offered costume store? I know it's generally more of an LCF halls so would be good to know how many of us there'll be.
Reply 1
Original post by Dulcie_B
I've been offered a standard room at the costume store, but I'm going to LCC so it's not that close. I also already live in Acton so it's kind of ridiculous to move 5 minutes away. If anyone wants to chat about swapping let me know!

I'm also curious, who else from LCC got offered costume store? I know it's generally more of an LCF halls so would be good to know how many of us there'll be.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey I'm going to LCC to study photography. I've been given a room at the costume store too but I'm moving from Birmingham so I need to sort something.
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Hi! looking for another house mate for a four bedroom house sharethe house is located in Peckham (about 30 min walk from LCC 10/15 min bus away) rent is £155 a week including bills, very spacious all double rooms, comes furnished, also has a garden, a security payment of £125 is needed asap then after that we have a month to pay the deposit if you're interested please inbox me and i can send you pictures! :smile:
Original post by Soph.93
Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey I'm going to LCC to study photography. I've been given a room at the costume store too but I'm moving from Birmingham so I need to sort something.

Hi! looking for another house mate for a four bedroom house share the house is located in Peckham (about 30 min walk from LCC 10/15 min bus away) rent is £155 a week including bills, very spacious all double rooms, comes furnished, also has a garden, a security payment of £125 is needed asap then after that we have a month to pay the deposit if you're interested please inbox me and i can send you pictures! :smile:
Original post by Soph.93
Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi, im going to LCC as well (doing Sound Art). Looking for people to live with, i got offered costume store as well. so insted looking for a flat south/southeast. Looking for about 4/5. Already have 1 other. Let me know if you are interested.
Hi

Even I got offered costume store and am not looking at taking it up. Does anyone have any advice on other student halls or houses nearer to LCC?
Reply 6
Hi, sorry, I'm really late replying, but im going to LCC and am looking for a house share. Dont suppose you still have room to rent by any chance?Thanks, Ben

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending