The Student Room Group

Mphil in Management Cambridge 2017/2018 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by PsychJ
Ahh congrats!! I want to know it as well now!!!!!! Going crazy....

I got a conditional offer this morning, have you heard anything?
Reply 81
Original post by Law.A
I got a conditional offer this morning, have you heard anything?

Nooooo :frown:(( dying!!!!

But congrats!! Soo cool!! Did the status on the application portal change or did you receive an email first? 👀
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 82
Original post by PsychJ
Nooooo :frown:(( dying!!!!

But congrats!! Soo cool!! Did the status on the application portal change or did you receive an email first? 👀

Me neither...hopefully we'll hear back by tomorrow. :frown:
Reply 83
Original post by benq
Could the lucky offer holders share their stats please?

On which status are you rn?

#stillBoGS
Reply 84
Original post by PsychJ
On which status are you rn?

#stillBoGS

Still BoGS +1. I begin to wonder why we two are (kind of?) stuck at this stage. I'm like sooooo dead now :frown:
Reply 85
Original post by N.Nameko
Still BoGS +1. I begin to wonder why we two are (kind of?) stuck at this stage. I'm like sooooo dead now :frown:

Yeah me too... Martin Solveig - intoxicated , put it on and dance! :biggrin: just helped me (a bit) ... nervous system is running high as hell anyways so dancing is a lot of fun 😂
Reply 86
Original post by PsychJ
Yeah me too... Martin Solveig - intoxicated , put it on and dance! :biggrin: just helped me (a bit) ... nervous system is running high as hell anyways so dancing is a lot of fun 😂

Conditional offer made!!!!! Wohoooo😍 Bet you will get it today/tomorrow as well. Maybe one student per day! Good luck!
Reply 87
Original post by cml94
Hey guys! Canadian here :smile: My status went from "BoGS" yesterday to "Conditional Offer Made" this morning!! It says "Seeking College Membership" now! All this waiting finally paid off...

Could anyone who has taken the course comment on the job prospects after? Currently deciding between this program & another Masters in Management in the USA, and having a really hard time making a choice.

Hi, do you mind my asking which program in the US? I also have been accepted into a US program and was set on attending. However, my status recently changed to BoGS, so I think I may have to make a hard choice as well.
Reply 88
Original post by PsychJ
Conditional offer made!!!!! Wohoooo😍 Bet you will get it today/tomorrow as well. Maybe one student per day! Good luck!

Congrats!!! Will you be taking it?
Reply 89
Original post by PsychJ

Haha thanks for notifying -- I just checked the portal and yes, it's already there while I was sleeping! (So maybe two students per day lolllll)
Reply 90
Haha thanks for notifying -- I just checked the portal and yes, it's already there while I was sleeping! (So maybe two students per day lolllll)

Nice!!! Congrats!! oooover the moon
Reply 91
My status is still Under the consideration of the department .... I guess I am rejected.
Reply 92
Hahahaha, congratulations to those who got an offer. My status was changed to "under consideration by BOGS" on May 10 and i received the offer a day later. Would any of you offer-holders like to connect on Facebook?
Reply 93
Anyone got any news about their college?
Reply 94
Original post by Law.A
Anyone got any news about their college?

Rejected by Downing (guess they're full) and accepted at Hughes Hall.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 95
Rejected by Downing (guess they're full) and accepted at Hughes Hall.

Rejected by trinity, waiting for kings...
Reply 96
Original post by PsychJ

Good luck with that!
I actually feel like we are put in a so disadvantageous place in college membership allocation since this program hands out offers really, really late :frown:
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 97
Original post by PsychJ

Good luck with that!
I actually feel like we are put in a so disadvantageous place in college membership allocation since this program hands out offers really, really late :frown:

How do you guys know which college you are being considered for? My status just says"under consideration by college"
Reply 98
Original post by Law.A
How do you guys know which college you are being considered for? My status just says"under consideration by college"

Well for me trinity was probably full, so it is now with kings (unsuccessful at trinity, seeking college membership). For you probably your first preference is currently under consideration.

And yes... so annoying - most of them will be probably already full 😩
Reply 99
Original post by Law.A

From my perspective, you have a good chance of getting in then :smile: May I ask which college is it?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending