The Student Room Group

GCSE AQA Physics 2017 P1

Anyone have any idea on what the 6 marker could be so I know what to revise in time for tomorrow..?
Original post by hannahhinton
Anyone have any idea on what the 6 marker could be so I know what to revise in time for tomorrow..?

Hm, honestly I think the paper will be difficult with more contextual questions and data questions. For the 6 marker I'm not 100% sure but Vacuum flasks, comparisons of different types of ways to produce energy, the big bang or the states of matter might come up. But then again most predictions this year haven't been accurate.
Original post by perfectlywrecked
Hm, honestly I think the paper will be difficult with more contextual questions and data questions. For the 6 marker I'm not 100% sure but Vacuum flasks, comparisons of different types of ways to produce energy, the big bang or the states of matter might come up. But then again most predictions this year haven't been accurate.

Primrose kitten on youtube said vacuum flasks as well so could be pretty accurate, unless you got that from her video too haha
Original post by jimsterjam
Primrose kitten on youtube said vacuum flasks as well so could be pretty accurate, unless you got that from her video too haha

No, I didn't haha. I was thinking about the possibilities while revising in school earlier today and realised that it hasn't come up for a while.
No, I didn't haha. I was thinking about the possibilities while revising in school earlier today and realised that it hasn't come up for a while.

oh aha kk well it very well might be then. if so thats quite easy imo :smile:
Reply 5
I reckon either:

- Powerplants (with energy changes)
- Life Cycle of Stars
- Conduction through a saucepan/Convection currents
Original post by isaac036
I reckon either:

- Powerplants (with energy changes)
- Life Cycle of Stars
- Conduction through a saucepan/Convection currents

Life cycle of stars are part of P2, isn't it?
Life cycle of stars are part of P2, isn't it?

yeah thats p2
Original post by oliviaeden1010
yeah thats p2

yup p2
Unofficial Mark Scheme?
Totally failed it sooo scared!!!!
Original post by leilabreeze
Unofficial Mark Scheme?

There's a full markscheme here

Quick Reply

Latest