The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by igotnomoney
What about paper 3 set 2, I did that today as mock.. very challenging 😦😦

what stuff should i revise for, for this test?
Original post by Duke1257
what stuff should i revise for, for this test?

Umm revise rate of reaction( Iodine clock ) and it's calculationstill.. the question is on similar reaction ... kc 6 marker, I don't know what to say or I would be telling out a a real question, multiple choice was good
does anyone know where the set 2 paper 3 is as that website only has paper 1 and 2
Original post by Chemist234
It had loads of Mechanisms, 1 was an 8 marker as well, we just finished all the content and now we'll be revising until our exams

How on earth did you finish a2 content as a class by January?
Hey do you guys have the Physics set 2 papers?

Posted from TSR Mobile
does anybody have any idea what the grade boundaries are going to this year, are they likely to be the same as the new spec AS chemistry grade boundaries last year?
Original post by chemo1234
the paper doesn't seem to upload as the attachment is to big apparently. Sorry guys paper 1 and 2 is on the website listed above.

Hi, sorry to bother you but I was wondering if you had the paper 3 question paper, and if you do could you email it to me?
the paper doesn't seem to upload as the attachment is to big apparently. Sorry guys paper 1 and 2 is on the website listed above.

Hey could you please send me the paper 3 in mini attachments because I understand its too big to upload in one, I would really really appreciate it xx
anyone have paper 3 from set 2?

Hi do you have the mark scenes for paper 1 and 2 (set 2)
If you do could you please send them to me?
I found the AQA As set 2 specimen papers but can't find the A Level ones. HELP!!!! :O :O

do you still habe the as set 2 specimen papaers
Reply 31
I found the AQA As set 2 specimen papers but can't find the A Level ones. HELP!!!! :O :O

can you post the link for the as one because I cant find it anywhere
i cant find the papers, the only ones on that site are AS papers, someone help us out
Original post by Khanman123
i cant find the papers, the only ones on that site are AS papers, someone help us out

I have set 2 papers, send me your email if you want them 😁
Original post by Harryedwards8
I have set 2 papers, send me your email if you want them 😁

Thanks, but Its cool now brah, got em off me chem teacher. But the mark schemes would be helpful,can u send em to [email protected] if u have em.
Where did find the set 2 specimen papers for AS i really need the mark scheme!
Does anybody have the alevel paper set 2 specimens?
just uploaded, them have a look
Original post by beliscavlak
Does anybody have the alevel paper set 2 specimens?
Original post by AbdulRaqib
here are the papers

Thank you so much! Do you hace paper3 by any chance?

Latest