The Student Room Group

EU Students

If I am a new EU student should I or should I not complete the online form? I've understood from what I've read that there is a form that I should complete, sign and send to them. But everywhere the online application IS mentioned. The thing is that one fo the first questions is "When did u move to UK?". And since Im a new EU Student I haven't yet moved to UK so that had me thinking...maybe I should only send the printed form. If any other EU student has applied before and could give me a hand with this I would be very thankful..
Original post by dizzeduck
If I am a new EU student should I or should I not complete the online form? I've understood from what I've read that there is a form that I should complete, sign and send to them. But everywhere the online application IS mentioned. The thing is that one fo the first questions is "When did u move to UK?". And since Im a new EU Student I haven't yet moved to UK so that had me thinking...maybe I should only send the printed form. If any other EU student has applied before and could give me a hand with this I would be very thankful..

The form you fill in is an EU17N form. Not the PN1 form. A copy of the EU17N form can be found here

To my knowledge, you can't apply online.
Reply 2
Original post by Tiger Rag
The form you fill in is an EU17N form. Not the PN1 form. A copy of the EU17N form can be found here

To my knowledge, you can't apply online.

Thank you! And so for me the deadline isn't 26th of May, right?
Original post by dizzeduck
Thank you! And so for me the deadline isn't 26th of May, right?

Hi dizzieduck,

EU17N is definitely the correct form for you, as EU students cannot apply online. The deadline for UK new students is 26th May. There is no specific deadline for EU students as the EU applications are processed completely differently. We'd advise to send in the form as soon as possible before your course starts.

Thanks.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending