The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Like I need to vomit up mucus
Original post by Steljoy
I just want to let everyone who is upset or sad here know that, you guys/girls are wonderful! :hugs:

Keep smiling and the world will start to smile right back at you :love:

the world hates me lol
Original post by Fermion.
the world hates me lol

Well ain't i glad I'm not the world then :biggrin:
in pain cos this flu and cough is literally killing me :s-smilie: :s-smilie: among other symptoms
heartbroken/terried/sad/worried because I live an hour away from manchester and at least two vjery local schools have had people missing and not been found yet
people are sharing new images of misding people and footage on my fb newsfeed of the concert and its quite upsetting :s-smilie:
This is what I'm doing rn
Argh! Panic attacks!!!
Also counting, like how (Fifi sis) taught me
Original post by Bluebutterfly310
Why do you think that? :hugs:

just under lots of stress right now, am trying to keep my light-hearted nature, and yesterday, someone said I was an idiot (in polite language) for doing so coz of Manchester!
Original post by Nunchuck-master-2334
just under lots of stress right now, am trying to keep my light-hearted nature, and yesterday, someone said I was an idiot (in polite language) for doing so coz of Manchester!

Oh that's understandable.
Oh that's understandable.

you know where I'm coming from?
you know where I'm coming from?

Kinda
Kinda

exam in 30mins!
:scream:
exam in 30mins!
:scream:

Oh good luck with that.
Original post by Fermion.
the world hates me lol

I know you might be having a hard time but hang in there, better things are on their way! :hugs:
My sleep schedule is pissing me off.
I'm getting so little work done in this pretty critical time, and I'm going to be exhausted during my exams.
I woke up like 20 minutes ago. It's too late even for my one afternoon exam!
I feels too hot.
Need water
I'm feeling pretty shocked right now,

a guy who tried to muscle in on some girl i was chatting up 5 years ago is on BBC 2 right now ..on some gameshow lol
proud of myself tbh :redface: idk if that is arrogant but to be told your a level final work is the best in the year is just idk :blushing: i think it's just crazy really the amount of stress and tears and upset that has gone into that work that is now in the highest position possible in the school
i don't think people really realise that when they look at it how hard it was to pull it all together and im just happy and relieved that it did get pulled together in the end and that it might have all been worth it :redface:
Original post by CoolCavy
proud of myself tbh :redface: idk if that is arrogant but to be told your a level final work is the best in the year is just idk :blushing: i think it's just crazy really the amount of stress and tears and upset that has gone into that work that is now in the highest position possible in the school
i don't think people really realise that when they look at it how hard it was to pull it all together and im just happy and relieved that it did get pulled together in the end and that it might have all been worth it :redface:

:bhangra:
Original post by ByronicHero
:bhangra:

:hugs:
Pretty terrible to be honest. Pretty sure I failed my AS Physics and I have Chemistry on Friday which is making me feel really stressed because it's my worst one. Also getting a bit annoyed because my best friend's done with his exams while I've got 6 more to go.
I feel pretty OK but exhausted as hell. Did a 9-1 shift at work for overtime, then was at the gym; did rowing, high incline walking and interval running. Then went to get my nails done and a pedicure, which was a nice end to the day lol, treat for myself.

My new Nikes came in today and I'm in looove :biggrin:

Latest