The Student Room Group

What film is this? "Guy draws wheels on plane so it can land"

Hi peoples,

I am trying to remember what this film is. Does anyone have any idea what this film is? Here are what is known...it may not be enough I know!

It's a live action film with animated parts

It has a scene were a flying fortress aeroplane with a gun turret underneath gets damaged

One of the characters is an artist

He can literally draw things to change the movie

He draws on the aeroplane and fixes the wheels so the plane can land.

Strange I know...ANY IDEAS!? Possibly from the 80s. Thanks!:smile:
here is a starting point for suggestions

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Live-action/animated_film
Reply 2
i think i know what you're talking about. I think it was a short story and Steven Spielberg had something to do with it, directed, produced or created the concept
Reply 3
Here you go
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0511124/
Season 1 episode 5. Is that what you were after?
Reply 4
Wow..thanks! That's ALL I had to go on and you got it. :-)
Memphis Belle
Finding Nemo
This thread has made me remember a film that I've been trying to find the title of for ages now. hope it's ok to use this thread to describe said film.

It's set in Winter time/Christmas
Most likely a 90's film but could be early 00's ( and at a push, maybe later 80's) but I am certain 90's.
Follow a really smart kid who has this book but he has health problems. i know he has crutches and some other serious illness.
I think the kid befriends a misfit boy who he like touches the heart of and probably teaches his wisdom with this significant book.
The kid reminds me of a mix of Macualay Culkin and the kid out of Stuart Little but I don't believe it is either of those.
The ending is a possible spoiler but I think I recall it:

Spoiler

Original post by jadeyfletch
This thread has made me remember a film that I've been trying to find the title of for ages now. hope it's ok to use this thread to describe said film.

It's set in Winter time/Christmas
Most likely a 90's film but could be early 00's ( and at a push, maybe later 80's) but I am certain 90's.
Follow a really smart kid who has this book but he has health problems. i know he has crutches and some other serious illness.
I think the kid befriends a misfit boy who he like touches the heart of and probably teaches his wisdom with this significant book.
The kid reminds me of a mix of Macualay Culkin and the kid out of Stuart Little but I don't believe it is either of those.
The ending is a possible spoiler but I think I recall it:

Spoiler

Sounds like 'The Mighty' to me. :yes: I hope that's the one you were looking for; if not, I'd suggest creating a new thread, as this one's ancient. :p:

Latest

Trending

Trending