The Student Room Group

Where do you shop?

It's safe to say we're all broke. If you're one of the lucky ones blessed with well-off parents, good for you!

I'm asking around on multiple forums, but where do you buy your clothes from? I've been using BooHooMan a lot lately, cheap clothes, good quality and they frequently have free delivery. I've scraped the money together to go to Tenerife in a month and I need some summer clothes, but BooHooMan just don't provide what i need.

So again, where do you shop for your affordable clothes that are also good quality? :smile:
ill take u to the da candy shop
Amazon.
Newlook is my go to shop for all my purchases.

Otherwise, Forever21, Topshop, H&M and SOMETIMES Primark.
Reply 4
Original post by emerald7770
ill take u to the da candy shop

No pls no
Reply 5
I think Forever 21 is quite reasonably priced so is H&M.

Are you a student? Because you should check which places offer student discount.. On unidays there's sometimes boosted discounts for certain retailers so you could get up to 20% off on you're shopping!
Reply 6
Also FYI New Look is currently doing £10 off when you spend £50 - deal is on vouchercodes :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by squirrology
Newlook is my go to shop for all my purchases.

Otherwise, Forever21, Topshop, H&M and SOMETIMES Primark.

Newlook Men's is actually exactly what I was looking for. I didn't even realise they had a men's online clothing store tbh.
Reply 8
Original post by aarora
Also FYI New Look is currently doing £10 off when you spend £50 - deal is on vouchercodes :smile:

I am a student, and thanks for the heads up!
Original post by Jay17
It's safe to say we're all broke. If you're one of the lucky ones blessed with well-off parents, good for you!

I'm asking around on multiple forums, but where do you buy your clothes from? I've been using BooHooMan a lot lately, cheap clothes, good quality and they frequently have free delivery. I've scraped the money together to go to Tenerife in a month and I need some summer clothes, but BooHooMan just don't provide what i need.

So again, where do you shop for your affordable clothes that are also good quality? :smile:

For me its, NewLook/(also have mens), H&M (also have mens), TOPSHOP/MAN, ASOS, JD, Tessuti.
(edited 6 years ago)
Hahaha that's so right
Reply 11
Original post by Hannahk999
For me its, NewLook/(also have mens), H&M (also have mens), TOPSHOP/MAN, ASOS, JD, Tessuti.

Never used Tessuti.
Went onto the website.
Now know why I've never used Tessuti.
Original post by Jay17
Never used Tessuti.
Went onto the website.
Now know why I've never used Tessuti.

I misread, I thought you were just in general asking people where they shop because you're going on holiday.
Not sure why people are suggesting Topshop because it's ridiculously expensive (except in the sale). I'd go for ASOS because their discounts are really good and there's so much stuff on their site, never looked at H&M mens but their womens section is quite reasonably priced, same for Forever 21.
Reply 14
Original post by Jay17

I hope you're using the Unidays discount. It was 50% yesterday but back to 40% today.

Unless you can afford designer gear then Boohoo, ASOS, H&M, Primark, Matalan and Topman offer a good selection and are perfectly acceptable for stuff like t-shirts and shorts.
Reply 15
Original post by bones-mccoy
Not sure why people are suggesting Topshop because it's ridiculously expensive (except in the sale). I'd go for ASOS because their discounts are really good and there's so much stuff on their site, never looked at H&M mens but their womens section is quite reasonably priced, same for Forever 21.

And topshop is exclusive for women.

Don't mistake my curves.
Original post by Jay17
And topshop is exclusive for women.

Don't mistake my curves.

I assumed you'd logically apply it to both Topshop and Topman. Apologies.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending