The Student Room Group

Where to find Edexcel History AS/A2 Questions that relate to MY course?! *IMPORTANT*

I'd like to find Questions for the course

"In search of the American Dream: the USA, c1917-96"

Does anyone have any idea where I could find like a massive list of these questions?

Thank you so much!!!!
Reply 1
does anyone know?
This is the first year of the course, so honestly it's unlikely. But if edexcel has run the module in previous exams, you could look through the past papers to compile a list, and there may be example questions in your textbook.
Reply 3
Original post by StevetheIcecube
This is the first year of the course, so honestly it's unlikely. But if edexcel has run the module in previous exams, you could look through the past papers to compile a list, and there may be example questions in your textbook.

Thanks man. Do you think it is a good method to revise? To put all the info you've got into a system, a context where you are focusing the available information and data you have at answering a specific question?
Original post by Levai
Thanks man. Do you think it is a good method to revise? To put all the info you've got into a system, a context where you are focusing the available information and data you have at answering a specific question?

I just finished my Ancient History AS exams and honestly exam practise is the BEST thing you can do. I wish I did more of it before.

Quick Reply

Latest