The Student Room Group

Edexcel Official Chemistry Paper1:Core Inorganic and Physical Chemistry - 27th of May

Scroll to see replies

hey does anyone have the link to the paper 2 thread? I can't seem to find it...unless there isn't one :K:
Original post by safa9706
hey does anyone have the link to the paper 2 thread? I can't seem to find it...unless there isn't one :K:

I made one ages ago but it hasn't really worked lol

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4126957

Posted from TSR Mobile
In my revision guide, it says that london forces are stronger than permanent dipole forces but in my textbook it says the opposite! Can someone please tell me which one is right? Thnx
Original post by bubblegum2199
In my revision guide, it says that london forces are stronger than permanent dipole forces but in my textbook it says the opposite! Can someone please tell me which one is right? Thnx

All molecules have London forces. Molecules that also have permanent dipole forces (as well as London forces) have stronger intermolecular forces......permament dipole adds to the strength of the IMFS
Original post by Florent venhari
All molecules have London forces. Molecules that also have permanent dipole forces (as well as London forces) have stronger intermolecular forces......permament dipole adds to the strength of the IMFS

Thank you :smile:
Original post by bubblegum2199
Thank you :smile:

Good luck for tomorrow
Original post by Florent venhari
Good luck for tomorrow

Thank you. Good luck to you as well :smile:
Original post by richpanda
Do you have the paper available to you in even a paper form? If you do, then would we be able to get in contact via whatsapp/kik and for you to send the questions as photos? Would be eternally grateful.

any luck on getting the papers? Would be very glad to have a copy too..
Original post by RivenLPL
any luck on getting the papers? Would be very glad to have a copy too..

I got a spare copy from an invigilator however I've finished it so it will have my answers
I will try and post the model answers later! Even better if I could send them to you! I'm a student so they might not be what the mark scheme wants!

Quick Reply

Latest