The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Steliata
Sounds good, I can't remember how to add people on it though! 😂

When you make a line account, you make a line id. You can use that to search for people or use a phone number. Then just add friend and wait for people to accept. Alternatively, they can send a pic of their special qr code and you can scan that to add people - Source: I'm Asian living in Asia, I use Line 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by wolfmoon88
Source: I'm a kappa living in kappaland, I use Line 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

FIFY.
Original post by MoonJay
Just the one on the student room! Are there some on fb?

Sent you a pm!
Original post by daniilS
Sent you a pm!

Thank you!
How's everyone getting on with any exams they have done already and with revision?
Can someone answer me a question?

Do you reckon that, having been working my bum off since I started my a levels nearly two years ago, missing three hours of school for the results of an extracurricular thing I've been doing for six and a half years on the afternoon between two morning exams is actually going to be the end of the world? Bearing in mind I was then going to have a major revision push when I get home at like 4pm

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2746
Original post by rayofsunshine98
Can someone answer me a question?

Do you reckon that, having been working my bum off since I started my a levels nearly two years ago, missing three hours of school for the results of an extracurricular thing I've been doing for six and a half years on the afternoon between two morning exams is actually going to be the end of the world? Bearing in mind I was then going to have a major revision push when I get home at like 4pm

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'd recommend not doing "major" revision on an exam day. Do something completely different, and your EC sounds like the perfect thing.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Doonesbury
I'd recommend not doing "major" revision on an exam day. Do something completely different, and your EC sounds like the perfect thing.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I might go and shove that reply under the nose of the teacher who is trying to ban me from going 😀😀

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by rayofsunshine98
I might go and shove that reply under the nose of the teacher who is trying to ban me from going 😀😀

Posted from TSR Mobile

Honestly not going is probably less healthy than going. (believe me, as a person who removed myself from all ECs leading up to exams, it was horrible)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Honestly not going is probably less healthy than going. (believe me, as a person who removed myself from all ECs leading up to exams, it was horrible)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Can you explain to me why people do this? I had so much fun doing stuff around exam season
Original post by NeverLucky
Can you explain to me why people do this? I had so much fun doing stuff around exam season
I've done it so I have more free time to revise, and also so that after revision I can have a little time to myself and listen to music and read in peace. My ECs can get a little stressful (debating, model un) and normally that's fine, but on top of exams it's a bit intense. I also have a job which I'm keeping through exam season, so that and my studies come first.
Original post by Hildi
I've done it so I have more free time to revise, and also so that after revision I can have a little time to myself and listen to music and read in peace. My ECs can get a little stressful (debating, model un) and normally that's fine, but on top of exams it's a bit intense. I also have a job which I'm keeping through exam season, so that and my studies come first.

But things like sports and exercise are good tho. I don't see why people stop just cos of exams. If anything, it makes things worse.

Tbh most of my activities are "academically stressful" like MUN, History Bowl etc... The one I stopped that I kinda regret is drama because it was fun but my teacher said I was a bad actor :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Tbh most of my activities are "academically stressful" like MUN, History Bowl etc... The one I stopped that I kinda regret is drama because it was fun but my teacher said I was a bad actor :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

They do say kappas tend to be bad actors...must be a recessive gene in their DNA...
They do say kappas tend to be bad actors...must be a recessive gene in their DNA...

Must be, Must be :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Must be, Must be :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm stuck in Brussels lol what do I do...send help pls...call Trump if you have to
Reply 2756
I'm stuck in Brussels lol what do I do...send help pls...call Trump if you have to

Moules frites!

Beer!

Moustache!

Pis!
(edited 6 years ago)
Pis!

Spend a franc.
Reply 2758
Original post by Reality Check
Spend a franc.

True, although I was thinking of the Manneken. :smile:
Moules frites!

Beer!

Moustache!

Pis!

I literally only have USD, a laptop and my phone with me lol. The rest of my stuff is currently on its way to JFK :lol:

Latest

Trending

Trending