The Student Room Group

finding ways to concentrate/stay focused when revising?

I'm new here so no idea if this is in the right topic, but i have trouble whilst revising for my AS exams, i get distracted by even my music.
anyone have a particular style/artist they listen to for revision specifically, i get distracted so easily with my usual music.
Original post by pablo.escobar
I'm new here so no idea if this is in the right topic, but i have trouble whilst revising for my AS exams, i get distracted by even my music.
anyone have a particular style/artist they listen to for revision specifically, i get distracted so easily with my usual music.

I get distracted by music too, so I listen to rainfall.
i'm the exact same!
But i've been listening to khalid's album 'american teen' and I don't get distracted by it, also some of the songs on drake's more life album like passion fruit, frank ocean's blond album, and any lana del rey songs are also good to listen to, all slow tempo songs.
Original post by StevetheIcecube
I get distracted by music too, so I listen to rainfall.

I would fall asleep, it's almost hypnotic :s-smilie:
Original post by _princessxox
i'm the exact same!
But i've been listening to khalid's album 'american teen' and I don't get distracted by it, also some of the songs on drake's more life album like passion fruit, frank ocean's blond album, and any lana del rey songs are also good to listen to, all slow tempo songs.

thank you habibti I will try those artists :biggrin:
thank you habibti I will try those artists :biggrin:

lol 3afwan habibi
Original post by _princessxox
lol 3afwan habibi

:wink:
Normally I just listen to the charts/pop music becuase it's easy listening. Definitely nothing you really like because then you end up distracted by it. Tbh though, for me I definitely get most work done without music but I put it on because I get too bored otherwise :biggrin:
Original post by FennonLupin
Normally I just listen to the charts/pop music becuase it's easy listening. Definitely nothing you really like because then you end up distracted by it. Tbh though, for me I definitely get most work done without music but I put it on because I get too bored otherwise :biggrin:

i wish i could work in silence but i get bored
Reply 9
Attachment not found
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by erxci
Attachment not found

rs hahaaha
Focus at will its music specifically designed by psychologists for study it is definitely worth looking at it works
Original post by Luke7456
Focus at will its music specifically designed by psychologists for study it is definitely worth looking at it works

where can i find this
where can i find this

You can find demos on YouTube that are an hour long just search focus at will or you can try the app where much more music it's worth it. Search focus at will In apps

Quick Reply

Latest