The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I don't know why I bother
Original post by drez999
i'm feeling extremely happy lbc have sacked the horrible katie hopkins :elefant::party2::elefant:

yasssssss :d
fantastic day, one of the bests and wont ever forget it :nah: fab last day having fun and just taking a break from revision and the whole year going out together was just brilliant :cute:
Original post by CoolCavy
fantastic day, one of the bests and wont ever forget it :nah: fab last day having fun and just taking a break from revision and the whole year going out together was just brilliant :cute:

sounds good :smile:
Crap, not that anyone knows i exist but as i may or may not be allowed to post here (I've no idea) but i feel awful.
I despise being lied to repeatedly.
I'm not allowed to want a gf yet others are. Why do others have more rights?
Also you say ill find friends soon and that I'm really awesome, why don't you be my friend eh? Stop ****ing lying to me
Original post by FireFreezer77
Crap, not that anyone knows i exist but as i may or may not be allowed to post here (I've no idea) but i feel awful.
I despise being lied to repeatedly.
I'm not allowed to want a gf yet others are. Why do others have more rights?
Also you say ill find friends soon and that I'm really awesome, why don't you be my friend eh? Stop ****ing lying to me

:hugs:
Here if you need someone to talk to.
Amazingggggggg :woo:
sad

tomorrow will be a better day :smile:
Surprised at how okay my day went. Guess scared to keep my hopes up. Managed to ignore spite which was good. Oh and half charge my phone...sneakily :biggrin:
Tired :yawn:
Studyyyyyy leeeeeeeeaavveeeeee
:yeah:
Original post by CoolCavy

Awhhh we both had our last days yesterday then?
I had so much fun and food :mmm: that I forgot to collect my leavers hoodie :colondollar:

:happy2: thassit Cav :cry2: we're done apart from exams :eek4:

V proud of you :lovehug: sounds like a fab day you had and deserved :cube:

P.S I need to pm you :colondollar: this is just reminding myself really
Why cant I post anonymous :/
I feel sad :frown:
Original post by Lychee627

why?:frown:
Original post by tasha_tah
why?:frown:

I miss someone :frown:
I miss someone :frown:

not talked to em?

:hugs: why? Who do you miss? :console:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3936
hungry 😩
Original post by tasha_tah
not talked to em?

Dw its fine now :h:
Original post by My Moon <3
:hugs: why? Who do you miss? :console:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Someone very close to me:cry:
Someone very close to me:cry:

Oh :frown: :hugs: are they okay? Or is it bcos you haven't talked to them in ages?
Original post by My Moon <3
Oh :frown: :hugs: are they okay? Or is it bcos you haven't talked to them in ages?

They are in problems and need time and I havent talked to them in ages yes :frown:

Latest