The Student Room Group

Rick and Morty

Scroll to see replies

I don't think the episode​ that came out is in actual fact a 'real' episode but knowing the creators i wouldn't be surprised if they carried on from this episode. Hopefully McDonald's brings back this source so we can try it.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 21
I feel so sorry for Doofus Rick. A true friend....
Reply 22
Original post by Vikingninja
wtf where can i watch this?

Any standard streaming site?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I just started watching it last night... 4 Episodes in and I adore the show! so funny :rofl::rofl:
Reply 24
Original post by Steljoy
I just started watching it last night... 4 Episodes in and I adore the show! so funny :rofl::rofl:

So glad you like it :h: I hope the rest of season three is released soon :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Spock's Socks
So glad you like it :h: I hope the rest of season three is released soon :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

The reason why I was convinced to watch it was your old avatar! So thank youuu :yep:

It is the best thing I have watched! Episode 5 has been the funniest so far :rofl::rofl:

Spoiler

Reply 26
Original post by Steljoy
The reason why I was convinced to watch it was your old avatar! So thank youuu :yep:

It is the best thing I have watched! Episode 5 has been the funniest so far :rofl::rofl:

Spoiler

Lol you're about the third or fourth person to say that avatar influenced them to way it :tongue: :laugh:

Lmao that wad a good ep. I love Mr Meseeks :tongue: it's hard to tell which ep is my fave since I love them all but I think maybe the one with the devil in it is my fave since its a play on Needful Things by Stephen King and I'm a huge King fan :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haven't seen it, should I start after exams?

What shows is it similar too?
Original post by Chichaldo
Haven't seen it, should I start after exams?

What shows is it similar too?

Literally none because it's so bizarre. It's good but strange.
i hate mr poopy
Let me out, what you see is not the same person as me,
My life's a lie, i'm not how you're looking at
Let me out, set me free, i'm really old
This isn't me
My real body is slowly dying in a Vat
Is anybody listening, can anyone understand
Stop looking at me like that and actually help me
Help me, help me i'm gonna die!
Tiny Rick
Original post by Vikingninja
Literally none because it's so bizarre. It's good but strange.

What's it like then? xD I'll probably give it a bash either way.
Original post by Chichaldo
What's it like then? xD I'll probably give it a bash either way.

Each episode has some weird nonsense storyline, my favourite is about these parasites that pretend to be weird characters in someone's life by putting fake memories into there head but they're always something ridiculous. Also there's quite a few offensive jokes.
Original post by Spock's Socks
Lol you're about the third or fourth person to say that avatar influenced them to way it :tongue: :laugh:

Lmao that wad a good ep. I love Mr Meseeks :tongue: it's hard to tell which ep is my fave since I love them all but I think maybe the one with the devil in it is my fave since its a play on Needful Things by Stephen King and I'm a huge King fan :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good influence :yep:

Mr Meseeks is such a sweet character, I wish I had one :cry2: :lol:

Oh that episode was so nice as well! :rofl:
Reply 34
Not so fast Morty, you heard your mom. We've got adventures to go on Morty. Just you and me. And sometimes your sister and sometimes your mom but never your dad. You wanna know why Morty? Because he crossed me. Oh it gets darker Morty. Welcome to the darkest year of our adventures. First thing that's different, no more dad Morty. He threatened to turn me in to the government. So I made him and the government go away. I've replaced them both as the de facto patriarch of your family and your universe. Your mom wouldn't have accepted me if I came home without you and your sister, so now you know the real reason I rescued you. I just took over the family Morty and if you tell your mom or sister I said any of this, I'll deny it. And they'll take my side because I'm a hero Morty. And now you're gonna go and do whatever I say Morty. Forever. And I'll go out and I'll find some more of that Mulan Szeschuan Teriyaki dipping sauce Morty. Because that's what this is all about Morty. That's my one-arm man. I'm not driven by avenging my dead family Morty. That was fake. I'm driven by finding that Mcnugget sauce. I want that Mulan Mcnugget sauce Morty. That's my series arc Morty. If it takes nine seasons. I want my Mcnugget dipping sauce Szeschuan sauce Morty. That's what's going to take us all the way to the end Morty. Season nine more seasons Morty. Nine more seasons until I get that dipping Szeschuan sauce. For ninety-seven more years Morty. I want that Mcnugget sauce Morty
Everyone has a plumbus in their home:
First they take the dinglebop, and they smooth it out with a bunch of schleem. The schleem is then repurposed for later batches. They take the dinglebop and push it through the krumbo, where the fleeb is rubbed against it. It's important that the fleeb is rubbed, because the fleeb has all of the fleeb juice. Then a schlomi shows up, and rubs it, and spits on it. They cut the fleeb. There are several hizzards in the way. The blamphs rub against the trumbles, and the plubus and grumbo are shaved away. That leaves you with a regular old plumbus.
[video="youtube;DqOuSJOk1u0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqOuSJOk1u0[/video]
Reply 37
Original post by J-ved
[video="youtube;DqOuSJOk1u0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqOuSJOk1u0[/video]

What on earth
Original post by J-ved

what was that :rofl:
Original post by Glib
What on earth

Original post by XOR_
what was that :rofl:

A visual representation of my perception of the world

Quick Reply

Latest