Same loool suhoor ends at 1:30 as well 😦
How was your fast? 🤗

Ended at 1:12 here
Fast was good. Was hangry at the end :rofl:
Yours?
Sad
sleepy, work is manic at the moment
fed up tbh.
I feel like im never gonna know everything about all this stuff i have to learn, there is always more to do and im just fed up of doing it.
Fed up of feeling sick as well and the fact that time is running out to heal properly before exams cos hey i mean u can work really hard all year and stuff and do everything you can but life just has to make it hard
cos my lungs are really ****ed and my breath just rattles in and out of me and my head feels like it is gonna explode
also fed up of this forum and other platforms and people are just annoying me and even on here people just get a kick out of trying to wind you up
Pretty good for a change.

:hugs:
I don't know what to say or do. I don't know how to make things better. But I so desperately want them to be. Oh, what if I can't get an appointment this week for the Drs? :frown:
Original post by littlenorthernlass
I don't know what to say or do. I don't know how to make things better. But I so desperately want them to be. Oh, what if I can't get an appointment this week for the Drs? :frown:

Listening to music makes me feel better, maybe try that? I highly recommend the artist/duo "Oh Wonder", if you haven't heard of them. Hope you feel better soon :hugs:
Original post by CoolCavy
fed up tbh.
I feel like im never gonna know everything about all this stuff i have to learn, there is always more to do and im just fed up of doing it.
Fed up of feeling sick as well and the fact that time is running out to heal properly before exams cos hey i mean u can work really hard all year and stuff and do everything you can but life just has to make it hard
cos my lungs are really ****ed and my breath just rattles in and out of me and my head feels like it is gonna explode
also fed up of this forum and other platforms and people are just annoying me and even on here people just get a kick out of trying to wind you up

:hugs: I know what you mean. Being ill during revision sucks :redface: and trolls don't help at all. Get well soon and hang in there Cavy :console:
Original post by Dima-Blackburn
:hugs: I know what you mean. Being ill during revision sucks :redface: and trolls don't help at all. Get well soon and hang in there Cavy :console:

awww thank you man :hugs: that cheered me up a little :redface: :lovehug:
Original post by CoolCavy
awww thank you man :hugs: that cheered me up a little :redface: :lovehug:

:lovie2: sorry to hear you're no ok Cav :cry2: Don't let those meanies get to your cool Cavsicleness :penguinhug: gonna send that pm, bear with :mmm: :tongue:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
:lovie2: sorry to hear you're no ok Cav :cry2: Don't let those meanies get to your cool Cavsicleness :penguinhug: gonna send that pm, bear with :mmm: :tongue:

:hugs: thank you for always being nice to me cheese :hugs: i feel like i havent shown u enough appreciation lately cos ur always so nice to me and send me cute little messages :lovehug:
My mum has banned me from going to concerts :frown:
Not fine
Energy-less
Like this:
18740126_2081512042177569_7074129726410934603_n.jpg
Original post by Reshyna
Like this:
18740126_2081512042177569_7074129726410934603_n.jpg

:lol:
Original post by Reshyna
Like this:
XXXXX

You-Know-Who is determined to get to the UK to be in my arms!
*He tries hard to stop shaking with pleasure*
@adorable16
Nightmares
Original post by TheProphetsPath
:tea:

Are you still keeping an eye on me? :holmes:

Latest