AQA Classical Civilisation A2 Watch

Lucythorneycroft
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Does anyone have a good way of structuring a twenty marker? Or have any exemplars? Becuase I have done quite a few and gave them into my teacher months ago but she hasn't marked any and now we are on study leave and I have no good examples or even know if I am doing it right.
EstelOfTheEyrie
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Lucythorneycroft)
Does anyone have a good way of structuring a twenty marker? Or have any exemplars? Becuase I have done quite a few and gave them into my teacher months ago but she hasn't marked any and now we are on study leave and I have no good examples or even know if I am doing it right.
Which A2 modules are you taking? Because I've found that certain modules can be slightly different in how AQA wants you to answer the question.
For me, I'm doing 3D and 4D, so I can find the papers all the way back to 2010 for both of those if need be.
Lucythorneycroft
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by EstelOfTheEyrie)
Which A2 modules are you taking? Because I've found that certain modules can be slightly different in how AQA wants you to answer the question.
For me, I'm doing 3D and 4D, so I can find the papers all the way back to 2010 for both of those if need be.

I do Greek tragedy and Roman epic, so I think it's 3C and 4C. But thank you anyway, I appreciate you commenting
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

Are cats selfish

Yes (70)
57.38%
No (52)
42.62%

Watched Threads