The Student Room Group

BDO school leaver programme 2017.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hallawalla
Mine went ok, it really depends on how busy they with when you hear back. some people got informed the same day but for some people it took 6 so i guess its just a waiting game. How did your AC go?

It could definitely be a waiting game, It's been a week since the AC and because I missed a call from them about an hour ago I'm still anxious about whether it's an offer or not? And it went ok I think, the presentation and the written exercise went as well as it could along with the group exercise and my contributions!
Original post by Chedders01
I didn't find out until 6 days after and got in so it depends how busy they are I think

Hopefully when they call me back tomorrow it'll be a good response!
Original post by BintM
I think they call whatever your outcome to give feedback, give them a call back tomorrow :smile:
Did they not leave a voice message?

Yes, they left a voice message saying they'd call back tomorrow afternoon! It didn't sound particularly hopeful and they started off with apologising for not getting back to me sooner so I have no clue! I shall definitely let the thread know of the outcome when I get it 😊
Original post by FuturisticOwl
Yes, they left a voice message saying they'd call back tomorrow afternoon! It didn't sound particularly hopeful and they started off with apologising for not getting back to me sooner so I have no clue! I shall definitely let the thread know of the outcome when I get it 😊

I'm sure it is good news :smile:
Do let us know and good luck :yy:

Good luck! Yeah they said that to me also as it took 6 days and I got in so think positively!
Reply 125
How did your AC go? I had mine yesterday and haven't heard back from them so I was wondering if anyone knew how long they take to give you the AC outcome?

I applied for the Baker Street office too and we probably had our assessment centre together! Haha Hope it all works out for you! Good Luck
They called back and I didn't get the internship, the written response, presentation and role play went well but the group exercise had some dominant characters and they felt there was a disconnect between myself and everyone else in terms of how much I contributed - oh well, onto the next application 😊
They called back and I didn't get the internship, the written response, presentation and role play went well but the group exercise had some dominant characters and they felt there was a disconnect between myself and everyone else in terms of how much I contributed - oh well, onto the next application 😊

Ah that's a shame! Good luck with the next ones!
What are the strengths BDO looking for in this question: How are your personal values aligned to those of BDO, and how will this support you? (250 words)What should I include, do I put any examples of when I showed it and do I put any facts into the answer? Would it be possible if someone can show me their answer?
Original post by Mannney
Got through to the assessment centre recently anyone got a day yet or has anyone been to offer me tips? Also if anyone has questions on the previous stages I'll be happy to help.

Hi there, how do you answer the second question of: how are your personal values aligned to those of BDO and how will this support you?
I'm not sure what to include as they rejected my first one and giving me another chance to do it again. Could you give me some tips please.
Thank you
Reply 130
Can anyone help with a way to make the ‘why bdo’ answer stand out?
Anyone can share what happened during the AC? Thanks!
Hi I just recently got an offer from BDO so if anyone wants tips I can gladly help :-) I've also got 3 other offers so if anyone wants help on any other application process I can try to help as well
Original post by DiamondArtist
Hi I just recently got an offer from BDO so if anyone wants tips I can gladly help :-) I've also got 3 other offers so if anyone wants help on any other application process I can try to help as well

Hey could you please help me out by sharing the VI questions that you got for BDO. It would be a huge help!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending