The Student Room Group

Human Geography Predictions 2017

Hello everyone,
For those who will be taking the GCSE exam for human geography next week, i was wondering if you have any predictions as to what may come up in the paper. My teacher thinks Indonesia's Transmigration Policy is likely to come up. Does anybody have any other suggestions?
Thanks!
is this for edexcel?
Sorry, i forgot to mention that. My exam board is AQA.
Is yours Edexcel?
Original post by ZaydRehman
is this for edexcel?
Original post by Lisa.Williams
Sorry, i forgot to mention that. My exam board is AQA.
Is yours Edexcel?

no worries and yes im doing edexcel
Ah.. I guess that my teacher's prediction won't be of much help to you then?
no worries and yes im doing edexcel
Ah.. I guess that my teacher's prediction won't be of much help to you then?

probably not, we do have a human paper as well though but it's probably a bit different
Yeah, probably. Sorry, is should have mentioned that in the title. Good luck for your exam!
probably not, we do have a human paper as well though but it's probably a bit different
Yeah, probably. Sorry, is should have mentioned that in the title. Good luck for your exam!

lol its completely fine :smile: i wish you the best of luck in all your upcoming exams!
Reply 8
What topics I'm doing tourism, development gap and rural
I'm also doing tourism but the other topics are: changing of urban environments and population change.
Original post by bonbon99
What topics I'm doing tourism, development gap and rural
For tourism - extreme case study
What dyu think for tourism- I bombed the first paper so need to do really well
I think the migration case studies might come up in the topic of population
Any predictions on Population,Urbanisation or Globalisation?

Thanks!
For population, my teacher thinks Indonesia's Transmigration Policy (and he was right for paper 1).
Hope this helps!
Original post by XxxVxxX
Any predictions on Population,Urbanisation or Globalisation?

Thanks!
Ah... Thanks!
Good luck for your exams!
Original post by bonbon99
For tourism - extreme case study
Original post by flowerssxx
I think the migration case studies might come up in the topic of population

Yh maybe migration within the EU or outside of it
Any ideas for Globalisation, questions or case studies? (AQA) as this is the hardest one for me
I'm also doing tourism but the other topics are: changing of urban environments and population change.

doing the same as you
my teachers prediction was butlers life cycle and ecotourism for question 6 for question 1 it was ageing population migration and dtm he didnt do any for urbanisation
Ah... Come to think of it, my teacher also predicted exactly that too! For urbanisation, i seem to recall my teacher saying Industrialisation is likely to come up.
Thanks for letting me know (it seems our teachers are of the same mind which is quite reassuring)!
Good luck for all of your upcoming exams!
Original post by dcencima
doing the same as you
my teachers prediction was butlers life cycle and ecotourism for question 6 for question 1 it was ageing population migration and dtm he didnt do any for urbanisation

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending