The Student Room Group

How do I study maths?

Heyy! So, I do IGCSE maths, and our 4H paper is coming up on the 8th of June, and I'm so confused as to how to study. What do I do? Practice past papers? Or practice questions from the revision guide? Please helpppp!!! What do you guys do? Pleaseee let me know :")
Original post by Alex wimbleton
Heyy! So, I do IGCSE maths, and our 4H paper is coming up on the 8th of June, and I'm so confused as to how to study. What do I do? Practice past papers? Or practice questions from the revision guide? Please helpppp!!! What do you guys do? Pleaseee let me know :":wink:

Past papers, as many as you can do.
Both will do. Whenever you get a question incorrect, be sure to understand why you got the question incorrect. Simply doing practice questions without acting on them or checking your answers, won't really help much.
Reply 3
Heyy! So, I do IGCSE maths, and our 4H paper is coming up on the 8th of June, and I'm so confused as to how to study. What do I do? Practice past papers? Or practice questions from the revision guide? Please helpppp!!! What do you guys do? Pleaseee let me know :":wink:

Use past papers. If you struggle on topics, watch YouTube videos and do past questions relating to that topic.
Oh alright. Thank you so much!
Original post by HopelessMedic
Past papers, as many as you can do.
Yeah, that's true. Thank you so much!!!
Original post by _gcx
Both will do. Whenever you get a question incorrect, be sure to understand why you got the question incorrect. Simply doing practice questions without acting on them or checking your answers, won't really help much.
Okay! I'll try it that way. Thank you for the advice :smile:
Original post by S2M
Use past papers. If you struggle on topics, watch YouTube videos and do past questions relating to that topic.
Reply 7
Okay! I'll try it that way. Thank you for the advice :smile:

You're welcome. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest