The Student Room Group

OCR Chemistry A F321/F322/F324/F325 Thread (OLD SPEC)

hey, theres no specific thread for these exams so i thought id make one
given f321 has already passed how did everyone find it?
are you all prepared for the rest?
discuss :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Only finding this thread now. F321 went well from what I can remember, made a few stupid mistakes but hopefully wont cost me too much.
Reply 2
f321 ( got d last year ) was quite a good paper not as tough as i would expect ocr to make it hahh

I am also retaking f324 ( got c last year ) and f325 ( got d last year ) wbu guys ?
I'm doing F325 because i missed the exam. :smile: I've not learn't module 3 yet but my module 1 and 2 are all 85-100% according to all old specification questions. What's everyone aiming for in their exams? you best be failing so i can get an easy grade i have no motivation to learn module 3
Reply 4
Original post by Konanabanana
I'm doing F325 because i missed the exam. :smile: I've not learn't module 3 yet but my module 1 and 2 are all 85-100% according to all old specification questions. What's everyone aiming for in their exams? you best be failing so i can get an easy grade i have no motivation to learn module 3

I got a D in f325 last year as i didnt do enough work but this year thank god it going great current on a boardline high B/Low A due to silly mistakes i can push it to a solid A or even an A* but my overall min aim is to go from a C to an A . :smile:
Original post by AEFRGF
I got a D in f325 last year as i didnt do enough work but this year thank god it going great current on a boardline high B/Low A due to silly mistakes i can push it to a solid A or even an A* but my overall min aim is to go from a C to an A . :smile:

You able to get a hold of the 2016 june paper because i did not even sit it so i am curious to see how well i will do. I'm not bothered to go into my school and ask for them to print it out. not been to my school in almost a year its effort!
Reply 6
You able to get a hold of the 2016 june paper because i did not even sit it so i am curious to see how well i will do. I'm not bothered to go into my school and ask for them to print it out. not been to my school in almost a year its effort!

Ive got physical copies from school only they wont send pdf as its againt ocr policy
Original post by AEFRGF
Ive got physical copies from school only they wont send pdf as its againt ocr policy

fml. that's annoying like exam is 1 year old. guess i'll just leave out that paper. I'm prob only going to do 2014 and 2015. The earlier papers tend to be way too easy.

Hows your module 3?
Reply 8
fml. that's annoying like exam is 1 year old. guess i'll just leave out that paper. I'm prob only going to do 2014 and 2015. The earlier papers tend to be way too easy.

Hows your module 3?

calm tbh
Which years papers are worth doing in doing the ones from 13 onwards but don't know if there's enough time to do 10,11&12

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AEFRGF
f321 ( got d last year ) was quite a good paper not as tough as i would expect ocr to make it hahh

I am also retaking f324 ( got c last year ) and f325 ( got d last year ) wbu guys ?

Retaking all four but did a2 in 2015
F321 - B
F322 - B
F324 - E
F325 - E
But overall got a C and I'm aiming for an A this year

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
Hey guys! Any predictions for F322?
I'm resitting f325. Aiming for an A/A* :P hopefully it's a okay exam .. :biggrin:
aiming for full ums in f322, gunna start papers as soon as im done with c2 tomorrow
Reply 14
For a while i thought i was the only one on tsr resitting these XD i found Unit 1 okay but i suppose everyone did ,
I legit got an E the first time i sat it so the only way is up tbh
And im talking a low E a very.low E
Kinda nervous about unit 5 im basically resitting all my A2s and i did maths chem and physics so alot of work really (not that other subjects arent) but yeah
Reply 15
Original post by factly
Hey guys! Any predictions for F322?

probs all the little bits in the book that people miss out
like how in unit one they asked if silicon can conduct electricity etc
Reply 16
Original post by UFOEEK
probs all the little bits in the book that people miss out
like how in unit one they asked if silicon can conduct electricity etc

yeah I guess, btw can silicon conduct electricity?
ready for tomorrow?
How did everyone find it!?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
I hope they weren't harsh with your F322 paper, which could show good signs of a doable F324/F325 paper.

Quick Reply

Latest