The Student Room Group

How do guys feel about girls making the first move?

Hey, just wondering how guys feel about girls who make the first move. (e.g. kissing them first or asking them out first?) Would you find it weird?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Not weird, I find it really good tbh.
Original post by UWS

I wish more guys were like you, it's so ****ed up that a girl being forward and a guy being forward aren't treated equally
Reply 3
Original post by CarmenK72
I wish more guys were like you, it's so ****ed up that a girl being forward and a guy being forward aren't treated equally

I don't know any guys who don't like girls making the first move. I find that really attractive if I'm being honest.
It makes for a welcome change.

Tbhh idm , because it doesn't matter much as one of them makes the move :h:
depends on how drunk she is

If she's practically sober, I'm usually flattered or whatever but I lowkey think women who approach men are insecure, or impatient, and don't think he will approach her. However, I'm down for sober convo.

If she's drunk, I'll turn her down. I promise.
Original post by Lychee627
Tbhh idm , because it doesn't matter much as one of them makes the move :h:

haha i think it should be the guuy making more of the first move:yep:
Original post by tasha_tah
haha i think it should be the guuy making more of the first move:yep:

Well tbh it just happens whenever it happens but like the girl shouldn't hesitate in making the move if ygm? :h:
Original post by UWS

As if you have experience of it lol keep dreaming midget
Original post by Lychee627
Well tbh it just happens whenever it happens but like the girl shouldn't hesitate in making the move if ygm? :h:

yeah and same with guys loool
yeh i get what you meaan:h:
Reply 12
Well, yes, I would find it weird, but then I can't imagine in what context this would make any sense.
I'd also probably like it.
Original post by Anonymous
Hey, just wondering how guys feel about girls who make the first move. (e.g. kissing them first or asking them out first?) Would you find it weird?

Would be sooooo much better than facing rejection all the time.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
Personally I prefer to make the first move.
Girls who make the move first are either 1. piss drunk or 2. someone below 6/10

Ive yet to encounter a girl making the first move who is either sober or extremely attractive. Its not me being bitter or salty but its a fact that hot girls have a ego that they would rather a guy approach them and they have the power to reject him.
Most guys I know complain that girls don't make the first move enough. I think it's a good thing as why should it be down to men to always approach. I have made the first move in the past and would again.
Original post by UWS

:colone:
Reply 18
would be very convenient!
I'd be delighted if that was to happen to me...!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending