The Student Room Group

interview at leicester university for operating department practice (ODP)

hi, i just needed some help as i have an interview at leicester university for operating department practice (ODP). has anyone had an interview there, if so please could you tell me what the process of the interview was and what questions they asked?
all i know is that they will be doing 6 mini interviews but i have no idea what they will be about so it would be really helpful if anyone has had this interview.
Reply 1
I have an ODP interview too I'm really nervous don't know what they will be doing but my interview is 4 hours long i also have a numeracy and literacy assessment.
Reply 2
Original post by z.a.97
hi, i just needed some help as i have an interview at leicester university for operating department practice (ODP). has anyone had an interview there, if so please could you tell me what the process of the interview was and what questions they asked?
all i know is that they will be doing 6 mini interviews but i have no idea what they will be about so it would be really helpful if anyone has had this interview.

Hi, I’ve got my ODP interview soon at Leicester and was wondering if you could give me any information if you’ve done it please? Any help appreciated, I’m so nervous!

Quick Reply

Latest