Mashhhh
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hey, so I'm having doubts about going to the 6th form of my school. I really love my school and all but I really want to experience new things and meet new people. However I'm scared to go anywhere else in case it doesn't go well and because I'm going to have to start off alone.
What do you guys think would be the best option? And how do I get over my fears?
Apachai Hopachai
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Mashhhh)
Hey, so I'm having doubts about going to the 6th form of my school. I really love my school and all but I really want to experience new things and meet new people. However I'm scared to go anywhere else in case it doesn't go well and because I'm going to have to start off alone.
What do you guys think would be the best option? And how do I get over my fears?
I think you should go to sleep
123chem
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Apachai Hopachai)
I think you should go to sleep
Lol, so should you

OP, if you think you can achieve grades you want in your current school, no need to move. If you think the sixth form you are thinking of moving into will provide more opportunities and help you more in achieving the grade, feel free to move. After GCSEs, I decided to move school as a lot of teachers in my school were leaving, and we were in a transition period so i didnt wanna take any risks. I can easily say that i do not regret leaving, though i do miss some teachers and will probably go there to meet them once my exams are done. Pretty much all my friends were leaving too, so there wasnt really anything to keep me there, however things may be different for you.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about starting university this autumn?

Really excited (55)
22.73%
Excited but a bit nervous (110)
45.45%
Not bothered either way (32)
13.22%
I'm really nervous (45)
18.6%

Watched Threads