Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kim82!
Hiya moiragwen

I think we can be study buddies
I get train from liverpool Central to ormskirk then the pendelbus to University

Congratulations Hayley
You start tomorrow too?

Kim

Yep really looking forward to it I will also be getting the train from Kirkdale then the bus to uni. Hope to get to meet you all over the next few weeks
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website
Reply 121
Original post by HayleyW1993
Yep really looking forward to it I will also be getting the train from Kirkdale then the bus to uni. Hope to get to meet you all over the next few weeks

Hiya
Yes I hope we get to meet each other 👍
Just got a txt about tomorrow I need to be there for 09:30 can't wait lol 😂

Maybe see you all tomorrow

Kim
Original post by Kim82!
Hiya
Yes I hope we get to meet each other 👍
Just got a txt about tomorrow I need to be there for 09:30 can't wait lol 😂

Maybe see you all tomorrow

Kim

I got that text as well. I sent you a PM Kim. Will see you all there tomorrow 😊
Original post by HayleyW1993

I'm getting the train from Kirkdale station too. I'm glad Ormskirk isn't too far away. :smile:

I've probably said it before, but good luck to everyone tomorrow!
Hello,
Wondering if anyone who stayed at edge hill during fastrack on campus. Do you have to bring your own bedding and everything or is this provided? I will be coming a fair distance and thinking how awkward it will be or I will have to purchase it all just for the 6 weeks...
Hi @Anonymous

It's great that you are considering doing the fast track course!

I would recommend chatting to Michelle on our Ambassador platform as she completed the Fast Track course so will be able to advise you on this. You can also chat to her on a one to one basis about the course and other other questions you might have :smile:

I hope this is helpful and I hope you enjoy the course!

Katie - Second year Educational Psychology student
Original post by Anonymous
Hello,
Wondering if anyone who stayed at edge hill during fastrack on campus. Do you have to bring your own bedding and everything or is this provided? I will be coming a fair distance and thinking how awkward it will be or I will have to purchase it all just for the 6 weeks...

Hi there,

Our Accommodation team will be sending emails to Fastrack students from the end of April onwards with information about accommodation for the course. This will include information about what to bring with you and what is provided.

I hope you enjoy the Fastrack,

Best wishes,

Melissa- Course Enquiries

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending