The Student Room Group

"Dear you...." MKII

Scroll to see replies

Dear you,
tbh im really confused about you cos in some ways i would like to be your gf and i know you fancy me even though god knows how lol given what an atrocious specimen of a human i am. I just feel that now isn't really the time given i am only here for 3 more months and i would feel bad entering something and not being fully committed about it cos i wouldn't want to hurt you. I did really like kissing you and i would love to do it again but i wouldn't want to lead you on or anything. Plus you are a really fantastic friend and say we split up then i would have lost such a valuable friend which is something i can't really afford to do tbh. Plus ur already taken and i had two years to ask you out but i didn't want to do that when we were in school because of gossip and it's taken me such a long time to come to terms with that aspect of myself. So in short this is going nowhere but i still really love you :hugs:

------------
Dear myself
i really hope i can make everything that has happened worth it
Dear everybody,

Goodbye. I am tired and it is my time to go now.
Dear you,

Thank you for being my friend and everything you've done, including helping me get through my recent break up with my now ex girlfriend.

I know you dont think you have done anything, but you're the one person I can truly open up to, and Im able to tell yout things, I would never dream of telling my guy mates Youve made me a more confident person and although I still have some issues with confidence, I know I'll always have you to confide in. I'm glad we have started to speak more and I hope it continues even if this "kind of date" you have goes well, which I hope it does as you deserve a great boyfriend.

I love having you as a friend and you truly are my best friend even if Im not yours and I hope we can be friends for a long time. Although, I dont see you in anyway more than a friend you are the rock in my life, and for that 'd like to say thank you

Looking forward to hanging out with you soon too.

Thank you very much, I really appreciate that. :smile: :hugs: :hugs: :five:
Original post by Fermion.
Dear everybody,

Goodbye. I am tired and it is my time to go now.

woah are you okay?
Dear you,

I haven't the strength to talk to you again,
I know I should try due to my guilt of ignoring you but to be fair I am done, lost the strength needed to regain contact with you.

You have broken me so badly, mentally/emotionally I am drained,
The hurt and pain you have caused me is painful to bare and left many mental scars within my mind.

I merely asked for you to be there for me, to be the mother you should of been, I am not asking for perfect (because that's a mere illusion) but atleast for you to act like a mother who cares about her children. But instead you let me down, moved far away to live with your new man, and left us behind in the dirt. And then you have the guts to lie to our faces and tell us you told us, I know you have a severe mental health issues but still don't get why.

Why don't we matter no more?? What have I done to you?? Am I seriously that bad?? Why do you keep trying to regain contact after what you have done??

From me, the one you left behind....
Dear you,

I know how you feel :console:
:hugs:
Hope you feel better soon!
I love you and you that :love:
If you wanna talk, you know the offer is there :lovehug:
Dear both of you,

i really don't know why I bother to love you as much as I do when it means nothing to you. I'd love to stop loving you but I find that hard to do.

love me
Dear you,

Shiddat se aapki yad a rahi hai. Aansoo hi bahe ja rahe hain...
Aap hote to aaj me akeli na hoti.
Aap hote to na me kabi koi chikhva karti, na kabi rothi.
Aap hote to kia kooch muje khilate.
Kitna pyar karte.
Raht baar mere pass rehte hospital me. Sehri bi mere pass karte.
Aap hote to bhai mere saat ye salook na karte.
Kiske hathoon meh chor kar chale gaye aap? :frown:
Kitny ziyati ki apne ham sab ke sath. Mere sath. Meri medina ke sath.
Kash ke mera dil rukjae.
Kash ke me marjaoon.
Kash ke phir se aap se bat karsakoon.
Ya allah, mere moila...kis musibat me phasgahi hoon. Muje moht kioon nahi de deta. Muje sakoon dede.
Ya allah mera sab kooch hi to chala gaya, ab zindagi be lele. Bas ek hi jeez maang rahi hoon.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by KittenMediaya
Dear you,

Shiddat se aapki yad a rahi hai. Aansoo hi bahe ja rahe hain...
Aap hote to aaj me akeli na hoti.
Aap hote to na me kabi koi chikhva karti, na kabi rothi.
Aap hote to kia kooch muje khilate.
Kitna pyar karte.
Raht baar mere pass rehte hospital me. Sehri bi mere pass karte.
Aap hote to bhai mere saat ye salook na karte.
Kiske hathoon meh chor kar chale gaye aap? :frown:
Kitny ziyati ki apne ham sab ke sath. Mere sath. Meri medina ke sath.
Kash ke mera dil rukjae.
Kash ke me marjaoon.
Kash ke phir se aap se bat karsakoon.
Ya allah, mere moila...kis musibat me phasgahi hoon. Muje moht kioon nahi de deta. Muje sakoon dede.
Ya allah mera sab kooch hi to chala gaya, ab zindagi be lele. Bas ek hi jeez maang rahi hoon.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Khuda par bharosa rakho, woh sab theek kar dega.. mujhe maloom hai ke mera bolna boht aasaan hai magar woh khuda ke ghar mai der shayad ho magar andher kabhi nahi.. Mai nahi jaanti ke aapke saath kya ho raha hai magar aapko meri dua'on mai zaroor yaad rakhungi.

Aap bas apna khayal rakho aur aisa koi kadam mat utha na jisse aapko aur aapke chahne walo ko takleef ho
Dear you
Beti...
Aap roye mat.
Khub dil men soche, kya aap sach men bilkul akeli hain? Nahi. Hai Allah, aap ke sath. Hai aur boht se log, jo haqeeqi tor par aap se muhabbat rakhte hai. Hai boht se log jo aap ko jaante bhi nahi, lekin aap in ki dua'o men hai.

Rone men koi sharam nahi. Zameen par sab se behtar chalne waale aadmi bhi roye the.

Aap ke alfaz, lekin dil par asar kiya :hugs: aap himmat mat chore. Jaha se le sake, lele we.

Aap ne theek baat ki, khuda ki taraf mutawajja hona. Rujoo' karna and unse dil ki dua karna. Aasaan hai kehna, ye to me khoob jaanti hun; Allah par bharosa rakh. InshaAllah wo aap ke liye darwaza khol denge.

:lovehugs:
Btw, prsom. Thanks
Dear you
Ofc you don't even know me
And you'll never read this
But enough is goddamn enough
Leave her alone
She's not yours to touch
She's not yours at all
Idk what you did
But I really hope it bites you right back in your face
Just think for a second, hey. She's your younger sister. Someone you should be looking after, not terrifying.
Whatever you did... it had better stop rn. Everything. Don't you dare come near her again. Just don't. Leave her be. She's doing well without you. Imo, she's probably better off without you too.
I love her, okay? She shouldn't have to be dealing with you. At all.
Allah bless her. Help her. Make everything easy for her.
Dear you
I was late by a few minutes
A few godamned minutes
Why the **** do i have to answer all your stupid questions
Like wth do you think I'm gonna get up to
Wth you restricting everything
I give in. You win. I'm soo done. Totally. Totally. Done. Tired. Have it your way. Everything.
Dear God
Show me a way
Coz i'm done now.
Original post by starfab
Dear you
Beti...
Aap roye mat.
Khub dil men soche, kya aap sach men bilkul akeli hain? Nahi. Hai Allah, aap ke sath. Hai aur boht se log, jo haqeeqi tor par aap se muhabbat rakhte hai. Hai boht se log jo aap ko jaante bhi nahi, lekin aap in ki dua'o men hai.

Rone men koi sharam nahi. Zameen par sab se behtar chalne waale aadmi bhi roye the.

Aap ke alfaz, lekin dil par asar kiya :hugs: aap himmat mat chore. Jaha se le sake, lele we.

Aap ne theek baat ki, khuda ki taraf mutawajja hona. Rujoo' karna and unse dil ki dua karna. Aasaan hai kehna, ye to me khoob jaanti hun; Allah par bharosa rakh. InshaAllah wo aap ke liye darwaza khol denge.

:lovehugs:
Btw, prsom. Thanks

Aab nahi rahi himmat mujme. Bilkul bhi nahi. Kash ke allah meri dua purhi kar leta rath ko.

Original post by starfab
Dear you
I was late by a few minutes
A few godamned minutes
Why the **** do i have to answer all your stupid questions
Like wth do you think I'm gonna get up to
Wth you restricting everything
I give in. You win. I'm soo done. Totally. Totally. Done. Tired. Have it your way. Everything.

:hugs: :frown:

Ameen.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anonymous
Khuda par bharosa rakho, woh sab theek kar dega.. mujhe maloom hai ke mera bolna boht aasaan hai magar woh khuda ke ghar mai der shayad ho magar andher kabhi nahi.. Mai nahi jaanti ke aapke saath kya ho raha hai magar aapko meri dua'on mai zaroor yaad rakhungi.

Aap bas apna khayal rakho aur aisa koi kadam mat utha na jisse aapko aur aapke chahne walo ko takleef ho

Musibat kabi nahi khatam hoti. Himmat nahi rahi. Lekin Jazakallah dua'oon me jad rakhne ka. Aap ke liye bhi dua karoon gi.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by KittenMediaya
Aab nahi rahi himmat mujme. Bilkul bhi nahi. Kash ke allah meri dua purhi kar leta rath ko.

:hugs: :frown:

Ameen.

Posted from TSR Mobile

mazloomon ki dua dil se nikalti. Allah qubool kar lete hain. Be bas mat hona.
"Inna ma'al usri yusran" beshak har museebat ke sath asaani hai.
"Udooni, astajib lakum" mujh se mango. Me qubool kar loonga.
Himmat Allah se mange. Aaasaani unhi se mange. Jo kuch bhi mange, pehle unhi se mange.
Allah aasaan farmaye. Sukoon de de we.

:hugs:
Dear you,

I hate you so much I wish you would die. Tonight you showed me your true colours, how starkly different to the guy I fell in love with. You used my personal issues to hurt me. Well congrats, I bet you are happy after doing that. I sincerely hope that deep down you realise some day how bad you were to me. I wish the worst for you. After today you are dead to me. I am never posting about you again. I dont miss the current you, but I miss the guy I fell in love with and that will always be the case.

Congratulations, you hurt me and succeeded.
Dear you,

You must think I'm a right weirdo :lol: that was supposed to be funny.... or relatable. I don't know.

I hope I haven't blown it but at the same time, I feel like I had lost before I had started and I wish to just disappear back to uni :lol: having low self confidence is very fun. :yy:

I'm like you that, in a months time, I just want to disappear out the back door with little fuss. I can't see it happening that easily but I hope it does.

From a weirdo :lol:
Dear my oh so beloved migraine
Welcome back
It seems you decided a few hours reprieve was too long to be parted
I cannot think properly
I need my brains right now
But ofc you love me too much
Come on, isn't absence supposed to make the heart fonder?

Dear thumb
Can you work please
Don't think can function life properly without you

Dear you
If you're brought to pain, Allah will take you through it.

Dear life
Remind me what's the point?

Dear you
I wish I never broke my sunglasses. Now I'm left suffering. And you laughing. Shouldn't have given in but... I really am tired. Tired of what you keep putting me through. Every time I think it'll be alright, you prove me wrong. Again and again and again and again and... but I never learn my lesson. Still haven't. Suffer in silence because mum and dad. That's what it comes down to. Them. How can I break their world? And I know you well enough to know you'll spin a good wnough story. Doesn't matter that I can't lie. Doesn't matter that when I lie, it's so obvious. Nah. You'll triumph.
I kind of hate them too yknow. When I truly need them... more than anything where are they? Why wont they listen to me? Why do they let you off? Its because they ket you off that you think you can get away with it. It's true though, you can. Why am I so alone? I am so alone. I am so lost. Lost. Hurt. Tired.

Dear parents
I'm not asking for much. I just want you to listen...ask me my side when I'm alone. Dyknow how many tears I've spent. I'd go back to being bullied anyday. That must say something. That was the worst 2 years of my life but I'd go back if it meant I didn't have to go through this. This hurts so much ****ing more.

Dear life
Something has to change. I don't have the energy to try.

Dear Allah
No words. You should know. So help me out. Ya moula e kareem, ya arhamur raahimeem, ilaahi, ilaahana, ilaahana, ilaahana help us all out. Show us the way. A way.

Dear me

X

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending