The Student Room Group

gcse english literature

along with all my other completed exams i cant stop worrying about how ive done so bad bc ik i really have. I know the best thing i can do is work harder for the other ones coming... in ym english lit exam i messed up the literary terms for poetry and its stressing me out so much will this effect my grade a lot
hello, what exactly do you think you messed up in the english literature exam? try and tell me what exactly you messed up and then i will be able to help better. :smile: but, honestly though, i do not think i have heard about anyone who has come out of their english literature exams and thought that they have done well. you are not alone and i am sure that the grade boundaries will reflect this. good luck!
Reply 2
Original post by ?Hannah?
hello, what exactly do you think you messed up in the english literature exam? try and tell me what exactly you messed up and then i will be able to help better. :smile: but, honestly though, i do not think i have heard about anyone who has come out of their english literature exams and thought that they have done well. you are not alone and i am sure that the grade boundaries will reflect this. good luck!

Original post by mm321
along with all my other completed exams i cant stop worrying about how ive done so bad bc ik i really have. I know the best thing i can do is work harder for the other ones coming... in ym english lit exam i messed up the literary terms for poetry and its stressing me out so much will this effect my grade a lot

do any of u do AQA maths?
Original post by Pretish
do any of u do AQA maths?

unfortunately not, why are you asking? :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by ?Hannah?

Hi there! i messed up between enjambment and caesura
As long as you mention about the language and structure a lot then you will get decent. I'm lucky enough in my mocks to have sheets telling us what to mention/include which is probably the only reason I found it easy.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending