The Student Room Group

OCR ICT As G061 Resit

Hi, my exam is tomorrow and I may of left it slightly too late to revise a whole specification in a day...

Does anyone have any predictions of what might come up?

Does anyone have a copy of last years paper so I can look over?
Original post by Keira100
Hi, my exam is tomorrow and I may of left it slightly too late to revise a whole specification in a day...

Does anyone have any predictions of what might come up?

Does anyone have a copy of last years paper so I can look over?

Revise from specification summary & which paper ? i got the 2016 mark scheme with me atm but if u want me to give you the 2016 paper i will have to scan it do you need it ? Also use the flashcards to revise from which i have attached .
Reply 2
Original post by rukhsana786
Revise from specification summary & which paper ? i got the 2016 mark scheme with me atm but if u want me to give you the 2016 paper i will have to scan it do you need it ? Also use the flashcards to revise from which i have attached .

Its the June 2016 paper and mark scheme of the G061 theory As - the spec is the old one and it would be very helpful if I could see it and revise off
Its the June 2016 paper and mark scheme of the G061 theory As - the spec is the old one and it would be very helpful if I could see it and revise off

yeahh i got that exam too tomorrow, ive got the 2016 june paper with me its gona take me a while to scan and send it to you ok il send it in half an hour.

When you did your paper did you run out of time or was the questions just hard at that moment ?
Reply 4
yeahh i got that exam too tomorrow, ive got the 2016 june paper with me its gona take me a while to scan and send it to you ok il send it in half an hour.

When you did your paper did you run out of time or was the questions just hard at that moment ?

Thank you so much! I'd say hard at the time as my class were unlucky in getting a teacher who couldn't teach ICT and had a degree in media so we are all having to resit it but we've not been taught it since last year.
Thank you so much! I'd say hard at the time as my class were unlucky in getting a teacher who couldn't teach ICT and had a degree in media so we are all having to resit it but we've not been taught it since last year.

No problem, just revise as much as you can from summary and flashcards thats what im doing dw, have you got any other revision tips especially on 11 markers because i haven't looked up on them yet theres no guidance on them online

found the actual june 2016 paper instead
Reply 7
found the actual june 2016 paper instead

Thanks you, do you also have access to the 2016 A2 paper
Thanks you, do you also have access to the 2016 A2 paper

Np, no sorry i haven't im not doing that my exams just for G061
but you can have a look at this link they tell you about the june 2016 A2 paper

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4145155
Reply 9
Np, no sorry i haven't im not doing that my exams just for G061
but you can have a look at this link they tell you about the june 2016 A2 paper

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4145155

Okay, thanks.

Do you have any predictions of what topics may be asked?
Okay, thanks.

Do you have any predictions of what topics may be asked?

Na i dont know

Quick Reply

Latest