The Student Room Group
London South Bank University
London

Is anyone else still waiting on an offer from LSBU for Nursing Sept 2017

Scroll to see replies

I just wanted to add too - not to give up hope. By any chance did you get an email through from UCAS saying that you can sign up to their service which sends your application to other universities ( before clearing and after its been confirmed IF you didnt get any offers)? It might be worth considering - only if its ease your mind until you find out about your last decision. Anyway I wish you all the best.
London
Original post by Sarah_78
Hi, I have an offer for radiography at Southbank but there doesn't seem to be any radiography threads for lsbu so I was just reading this thread and saw your message. I work in a GP surgery so thought I'd let you know that you probably won't need an appointment to get your occupational health form completed, you should be able to just drop it in to reception and they will pass it on to a nurse or GP to complete it from your notes. There is normally a charge, my surgery charge £20 but all surgeries set their own charges. It will probably take a couple of weeks to complete. Hope this helps x

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's really useful to know - thank you.
Original post by luton14
hope everything goes okay, 4 out of 5 of mine said no and I had to wait for the last one which I got. 3 of my unis filled up really quick and said no so its not necessarily anything you've done wrong. you still have one left :biggrin:

Thank you, That has made me feel slightly better but am still waiting patiently to hear anything from the last one.
What were your choices? & which one did you get?
@chelseawall any news from Anglia Ruskin yet? also did LSBU provide you with feedback? :smile:
Hi everyone again. Does anyone who is doing Children Nursing at LSBU know about any days we need to attend from now till September. I remember at the interview they said about certain days throughout the spring/summer however I've not had any letters or emails about this so worried I'll miss something. Thanks in advance :smile:
Original post by Cookii124
Hi everyone again. Does anyone who is doing Children Nursing at LSBU know about any days we need to attend from now till September. I remember at the interview they said about certain days throughout the spring/summer however I've not had any letters or emails about this so worried I'll miss something. Thanks in advance :smile:

I haven't had anything through ...yet. You could always ring and ask if you feel that you have missed something. x
@Nurseteacher Hello, do you happen to know the time of which offer holders need to attend the head start day for Adult Nursing, for the Havering campus on 3rd July? I don't think the time was mentioned when I attended the offer holders day back in April, I am kind of worried. :smile:

Also since mental health nursing is also at Havering, I am also wondering do they attend too? I have also checked the website and couldn't find anything. :smile:

Can you kindly send me the link to complete the DBS online, I cannot find the link online, since it takes so long to come back, I wanna get it sent off sooner rather than later.

Thank you :smile:
(edited 6 years ago)
@chelseawall Hello, how are you, have you heard from Anglia Ruskin yet? any luck so far? Did LSBU get back to you with feedback?:smile:
@Afuaa Have you received your DBS Certificate yet? also, have you submitted your ID documents to LSBU yet? :smile:
Original post by Cookii124

@Cookii124 Hey there, I think you may be referring to, the offer holders day which was in April and the Head Start day.

I attended the offer holders day for adult nursing at the Havering campus in April, I haved to also attend the head start day in July, I am so excited and cannot wait :smile:

Take a look at their website and in the mean time contact the events and planning team on 020 7815 8182, they will be able to tell you about the upcoming events, hope this helps, wouldn't want you to miss out. :smile:
Original post by nelfran29
@Nurseteacher Hello, do you happen to know the time of which offer holders need to attend the head start day for Adult Nursing, for the Havering campus on 3rd July? I don't think the time was mentioned when I attended the offer holders day back in April, I am kind of worried. :smile:

Also since mental health nursing is also at Havering, I am also wondering do they attend too? I have also checked the website and couldn't find anything. :smile:

I will check and get back to you.
Original post by Nurseteacher
I will check and get back to you.

Thank you :smile:
Just checked and we have two head start days one on the 28th June and the other on the 3rd July.

Both appear to be at our Southwark campus. Start time is 11.15.

I will check what is happening at a Havering.
Reply 113
@Afuaa Have you received your DBS Certificate yet? also, have you submitted your ID documents to LSBU y

No I haven't submitted anything to them
[QUOTE="Afuaa;71778496"]
@Afuaa Have you received your DBS Certificate yet? also, have you submitted your ID documents to LSBU y

No I haven't submitted anything to them

Have you received your DBS certificate yet?
Reply 115
[QUOTE="nelfran29;71784134"]
Original post by Afuaa

Have you received your DBS certificate yet?

No I haven't because I haven't sent my documents to the university
Just checked and we have two head start days one on the 28th June and the other on the 3rd July.

Both appear to be at our Southwark campus. Start time is 11.15.

I will check what is happening at a Havering.

Thank you @Nurseteacher :smile:
The Headstart day at Havering has been confirmed as 3rd July from 10.30 to 15.00.
(edited 6 years ago)
The Headstart day at Havering has been confirmed as 3rd July from 10.30 to 15.00.

Hello, there must be a mistake then because there's an event on their website for nursing and midwifery Havering campus for 28 June 2017. So now I'm confused thanks for checking. :smile:
Hello @Afuaa have you received your official DBS certificate yet to your home address?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending