The Student Room Group

Gay and so want a boyfreind.

Hi.
Does anyone know any good apps other than grindr to help me find a boyfriend. Due to not having any friends i cant go clubbing or anything like that to find one so all i have is online and i have been banned from grindr due to a nasty piece of work on they who i told to go but didnt accpt that.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2
Why don't you go to a gay bar instead of using these ridiculous online dating apps? Go with a family member or someone you're close to? Or, why don't you create an Instagram account and find some gay, genuine accounts on there?
Reply 3
@RAYHAN786 cmon beaut this is your sector
X:wink:
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by L0st45
Why don't you go to a gay bar instead of using these ridiculous online dating apps? Go with a family member or someone you're close to? Or, why don't you create an Instagram account and find some gay, genuine accounts on there?

Because my family are homopboic tossers.
I dont really like instrgram and i doubt anyone serious dates on there.
Reply 5
Original post by stawes

Try taking friends?
I am bisexual, dated a few women and men, met the men in gay bars at university and dating events and it worked wonders. Gay dating apps are terrible, my friend had a few instances where the gay men wanted to inflict harm to my friend and lead him to a forest.
Reply 7
Original post by Quava
Try taking friends?

I dont have any. Parents stopped me going to any socials at uni so i havent made any.

i'm dead
Reply 9
Original post by stawes
I dont have any. Parents stopped me going to any socials at uni so i havent made any.

That's a difficult situation.
I feel you don't mind me asking, why have they done that?
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 10
Original post by stawes

Scrap the family part then, you could always go on your own? Mix and mingle with the gays in the bar.

Truth is, I'm gay too. I made an Instagram account a few years ago, and four months ago I met someone. We gradually got closer and we FaceTime each other a lot (almost every night), we're planning to meet up later this year. I can honestly say I have never been happier with him. I won't go into any great detail but we have a lot of trust in each other and I know 100% he is faithful, we both are. It's about finding the right person on Instagram though, and it may take time, but it is worth the wait.
Reply 11
Original post by L0st45
Scrap the family part then, you could always go on your own? Mix and mingle with the gays in the bar.

Truth is, I'm gay too. I made an Instagram account a few years ago, and four months ago I met someone. We gradually got closer and we FaceTime each other a lot (almost every night), we're planning to meet up later this year. I can honestly say I have never been happier with him. I won't go into any great detail but we have a lot of trust in each other and I know 100% he is faithful, we both are. It's about finding the right person on Instagram though, and it may take time, but it is worth the wait.

Taking the pics wont work for me - I have no one to take anything but selfies.
Hell will free over before i got a bar on my own.
Guess i will stick to online ones it must work someday. Un
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 12
Original post by Competence
Being gay is morally and physically wrong idk how your parents accept u, i would put my child for adoption if he told me he is gay

I'm gay, and I think being straight is morally and physically wrong. I don't know how your parents accept you. I would put my child up for adoption if they told me they were straight.
Reply 13
Being gay is morally and physically wrong idk how your parents accept u, i would put my child for adoption if he told me he is gay

You must be joking right? That is so rude and disgusting:angry:
Reply 14
If honest is being disgusting then ok, if anything being gay is disgusting i dont see how you can be attracted to another man..

It's just that me being a Muslim, I can't even be gay or support it, but I will treat others how I would wish to even treated. If gay is the way for some the let it be- who's are you to judge and hate.

PRSOM. You beat me to it; I was just going to tag him :lol:

----------

OP, maybe check out the LGBT+ Chat Thread and see if you find someone who can help there?
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by stawes
Taking the pics wont work for me - I have no one to take anything but selfies.
Hell will free over before i got a bar on my own.
Guess i will stick to online ones it must work someday. Un

stawes what religion r u may i ask ?
Original post by Quava
It's just that me being a Muslim, I can't even be gay or support it, but I will treat others how I would wish to even treated. If gay is the way for some the let it be- who's are you to judge and hate.

"I will treat others how I would wish to even treated" I would rather someone be honest than be fake...
Original post by Quava

no no no. Youre supposed to be open minded and accept every1
Reply 19
"I will treat others how I would wish to even treated" I would rather someone be honest than be fake...

It wasn't a typo, seriously. It's hard to type and eat @RAYHAN786
Why don't you just be tolerant....

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending