The Student Room Group

"Dear you...." MKII

Scroll to see replies

Dea you,
I can't thank you enough for that.
I would have never been able to say it myself.
I was so embarassed i pretwnded to sleep when the nurse came in :lol:
Yeah i know it's not my fault but i cant help it :frown:
Original post by KittenMediaya
Did you not sleep at all? :frown:

:hugs:

Erm ... :redface:
You caught me :eek3:
I did too much thinking about everything :biggrin:

Original post by Anonymous
Dea you,
I can't thank you enough for that.
I would have never been able to say it myself.
I was so embarassed i pretwnded to sleep when the nurse came in :lol:
Yeah i know it's not my fault but i cant help it :frown:

Dear you
no need to thank.
:hugs: I'll keep telling you its nothing to be embarrassed about until you believe it
how did nurse know to look at your phone?
x
Reply 2923
Dear you,

:smile:

From moi :tongue:
:frown:
Hang in there! :hugs:
Listen to what i just say :colonhash: and you better. No choice.
About yourself too right? :redface:
Dear you
no need to thank.
:hugs: I'll keep telling you its nothing to be embarrassed about until you believe it
how did nurse know to look at your phone?
x

Thanks!
Make it clear.... I pretended when she cam in, IN THE MORNING. Not last night :biggrin:
Original post by sabahshahed294

Thanks. You too :hugs:

Listen to what i just say :colonhash: and you better. No choice.
About yourself too right? :redface:

I'm awake :tongue: rofl. Later dw :biggrin:
Yep. Bout myself too
Original post by sabahshahed294

Made a bit of space in pms :redface:
Dear you,

If i am still here, it's only, and ONLY because of you. I have been thinking how it would affect you. Realised it could be pretty bad. Damn girl
love you still
Take back what i said.
You know i didn't mean it
Nothing's rjght
Dear you,

If i am still here, it's only, and ONLY because of you. I have been thinking how it would affect you. Realised it could be pretty bad. Damn girl
love you still
Take back what i said.
You know i didn't mean it
Nothing's rjght

Dear you
love you too still
hey, you're allowed to say things with me k? no need to worry about taking things back. I understand. You're feeling ..well ...so much and so little in one go.
we will make it work.
*if there's any strength here, i want it with you. if there's anything here that can help you, I want you to have it*
let me tell you a little secret; one day you'll tell me... "I'm glad to be here. life throws the hardest thing to us sometimes and now I can see how strong a person I am and i was." maybe not those exact words but something of the sort.
You mean loads to me and whatever happens my love for you doesn't weaken, it just gets stronger. always praying for you :smile: :heart:
don't you forget. when you're in pain, share a bit with me. when yoy cry, let me cry with you. let me join you through this with you, be at your side when i can.
who said you have to be strong all the time? when you cry, always i tell you to cry a little then wipe.
you can get angry, you can get upset. this is a process and you'll need time. But I promise you this... you will also smile and laugh and have happiness.
Dear You:

You're beautiful.

From Me.
Dear you
You might be feeling all alone
Remember what you told me? Same for you. You aren't.
Loads of hugs :hugs: million and one hey.
X
Dear you,

I couldn't refrain from it.
Something triggered it...
Got reminded.
Did it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dear you,

I hope you're okay

Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dear you,

I couldn't refrain from it.
Something triggered it...
Got reminded.
Did it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Dear you,
:/ what triggered it?
Can we stay away from triggers?
Ride it out so it doesn't cycle?
Dear you
dea you again, :smile:)))))))
still me back again lol. i shouldn't have ****ing trusted you. i dont ****ing do that and i iwhs i never did because when i did you just made me feel **** for my anxiety and for my binging and made me feel disgusting and then after upsetting me you decided to be the offended one and ****ing ditched me and now youre just randomly messaging me once a month only to leave me on read with some smug reply and im sat here crying at night just like i did when we first spoke 3 whole ****ing years ago. it would have been prom soon or something right? what a great night again i dont know maybe we were bioth naive then and now you're not since youre all happy after banging people and going to the gym and always focusing on progress and i am happy for you for that in honesty its great its just that im not and ive got worse and i know you wouldsnt care and it sucks and im crying again and i hate it i cant believe im on this ****ing website where we first fuycking met and you werent even niuce to begin with and i still spoke to you and now youre still not nice and i still want to talk to you???????? what the fyck is wrong with me?? ive cut you out and im still just stiuck. and you couldnt avctaully give a **** its either that or youre just really crap at caring for poeipkle who knows well i do because i know you but i guess that s not enought
Dear @CheeseIsVeg,

I will probably leave TSR again. Clearly I'm not wanted here.

From Me.
Dear

Don't :cry2: I'm sorry that you're thinking of leaving but if it's the best for you, even your health, then that's what you have to do.
Your advice and personality will be greatly missed. If not by any other, than for all the others who won't get to know you well, by me, I weep.

Sending you warm Cheesy hugs :grouphugs:
Love from
Cheese :cry:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending