Thoughts?
Reply 1
Original post by ineedA
Thoughts?

Was quite okay
Reply 2
Original post by Jozanic
Was quite okay

I was super tight for time , first 30 marks could've been nicer and last two essay questions weren't great
Reply 3
Original post by ineedA
I was super tight for time , first 30 marks could've been nicer and last two essay questions weren't great

I quite liked the essay questions but the first 30 marks (apart from the 8 and 12 marker) were huge contrasts
Reply 4
Original post by Jozanic
I quite liked the essay questions but the first 30 marks (apart from the 8 and 12 marker) were huge contrasts

I did perfect comp and didn't have too much to write on it , nmw was fine but feel I could've done more if I had more time.which did you do? 8 mark was fine I thought 12 was alright just unsure on the first few
Reply 5
Original post by ineedA
I did perfect comp and didn't have too much to write on it , nmw was fine but feel I could've done more if I had more time.which did you do? 8 mark was fine I thought 12 was alright just unsure on the first few

Yh I did the same as you. Found the NMW one better than the PC. Didn't like the first few questions.
Reply 6
Original post by Jozanic
Yh I did the same as you. Found the NMW one better than the PC. Didn't like the first few questions.

Sweet, any idea for grade boundaries? A*\a? I reckon 60 for an a 65/6 a star
what did people do for price discrimination question
Reply 8
Defined price discrimination
For- firms can use the extra revenue generated to improve dynamic efficiency, investing in new technology ect
Against- drew a diagram, showing that consumer surplus has been turned into the firm's revenue which means that consumers have been exploited
Conclude- depend on the willingness of firms to invest
Original post by taylormoss111
Reply 9
Original post by ineedA
Sweet, any idea for grade boundaries? A*\a? I reckon 60 for an a 65/6 a star

Not too sure, but imo they'll go down from the usual 80% for an A bracket judging by the reaction of others who took the exam.
Original post by taylormoss111

Something along the lines of peak and off-peak markets / elastic and inelastic markets and how revenue can be reinvested.
Original post by Jozanic
Not too sure, but imo they'll go down from the usual 80% for an A bracket judging by the reaction of others who took the exam.

I think 20% is an A*
What did people put down for the "what do economists describe this relationship as?" question?
Reply 13
Original post by Jozanic
What did people put down for the "what do economists describe this relationship as?" question?

Normal good
Original post by ineedA
Normal good

Same
i thought it was inferior, as % GDP decreases rail way travel increases so it has a negative YED
Original post by lara browne
i thought it was inferior, as % GDP decreases rail way travel increases so it has a negative YED

no it was the other way around as GDP increased so did rail way travel
Reply 17
Original post by lara browne

Nah as real GDP increased so too did rail passenger travel

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending