The Student Room Group

Edexcel Geography B Unofficial mark scheme

Hi, anyone got an unofficial mark scheme for geography b: people and the planet? Thanks.
I need this too!

I struggled with the 8 mark questions on Changing Economy of the UK and on The Challenges of an Urban World.

The 6 markers on TNC's and Sub Saharan Africa were amazing though!

Found it more difficult than Unit 1.
Reply 2
Original post by JWilliamsTS
I need this too!

I struggled with the 8 mark questions on Changing Economy of the UK and on The Challenges of an Urban World.

The 6 markers on TNC's and Sub Saharan Africa were amazing though!

Found it more difficult than Unit 1.

I wasn't sure if any of my case studies were in Sub Saharan Africa or not :frown:
Original post by Shannon121
I wasn't sure if any of my case studies were in Sub Saharan Africa or not :frown:

I used Uganda
Reply 4
Original post by JamesWatson21
I used Uganda

I used Malawi - I've googled it and it is! :smile:
I used Malawi - I've googled it and it is! :smile:

Same as Uganda! All about the points you make though
Reply 6
Same as Uganda! All about the points you make though

I'm so anxious overall though!! I just need someone to post all the questions at least but preferably the answers too!
I'm so anxious overall though!! I just need someone to post all the questions at least but preferably the answers too!

Its unlikely we will get a mark scheme, but someone may post questions if you ask
Reply 8
Its unlikely we will get a mark scheme, but someone may post questions if you ask

We have a mark scheme for paper 1.
For the tnc I put Nike which operates and has headquarters in an medc eg America to increase sales and revenue and this creates jobs in the tertiary sector and quarternary attracting skilled workers
We have a mark scheme for paper 1.

where? send the link

Quick Reply

Latest