The Student Room Group

June 2017 AQA Psychology A Level thread!

Hey everyone! So I have made some essay plans for Aggression and hoping to finish them all by the end of this week. This takes a lot of time though, and it's quite likely that there is at least one person out there doing the same thing! Hence making this thread so WE CAN SHARE ESSAY PLANS!

For Paper 3, I am doing Schizophrenia and Aggression.

What is everyone else doing?

Hope this helps, let me know if there are any improvements to be made! Would be much appreciated!
Reply 1
Original post by Shaks.smxth
Hey everyone! So I have made some essay plans for Aggression and hoping to finish them all by the end of this week. This takes a lot of time though, and it's quite likely that there is at least one person out there doing the same thing! Hence making this thread so WE CAN SHARE ESSAY PLANS!

Hope this helps, let me know if there are any improvements to be made! Would be much appreciated!

Thanks for this your a G

For paper 3 i am doing stress, relationships and forensic! Best of luck x
Reply 3
Original post by sadgal
Thanks for this your a G

No problem! Good luck! x
Reply 4
Original post by nicole_veronica
For paper 3 i am doing stress, relationships and forensic! Best of luck x

Oh wow, wish I got a chance to study forensics. Good luck to you too! x
For paper 3 I'm doing relationships, schizophrenia and forensics
Original post by chloereedy_
For paper 3 I'm doing relationships, schizophrenia and forensics

i do the same topics:smile:

I am doing Cognition and Development, Schizophrenia and Forensic.
Original post by jakebonnington
i do the same topics:smile:

How do you find them? Which do you prefer? :smile:
How do you find them? Which do you prefer? :smile:

the only one i like is schizophrenia:redface: can't remember anything for forensics i'm actually ****ed
Original post by jakebonnington
the only one i like is schizophrenia:redface: can't remember anything for forensics i'm actually ****ed

my favourite is relationships, can only remember the end of forensics, like the token economy and anger management stuff hahah im screwed too...just gonna cram that revision when it gets closer to that exams, priorities and all
my favourite is relationships, can only remember the end of forensics, like the token economy and anger management stuff hahah im screwed too...just gonna cram that revision when it gets closer to that exams, priorities and all

those are the bits i don't know the most ironically
I'm doing aggression, eating behaviour and relationships ahhhh
I'm doing relationships, schizophrenia and aggression

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending