The Student Room Group
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole

Games Technoloy and Computer Animation courses

Heya, is anyone else doing one of these courses this September? Thought it would be cool to meet others on the course and maybe apply for the same accommodation?
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 1
Hey there!
I'm going to do the Computer Animation Art and Design course.^^
Which one have you applied for?
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole
Reply 2
Original post by LC99
Hey there!
I'm going to do the Computer Animation Art and Design course.^^
Which one have you applied for?

Hey! I'm doing the games technology course :biggrin: Can't wait!
Reply 3
I'm also really excited about it...though I hope I can glimpse some of what they're doing in the other courses too, I'm interested in most of it. I couldn't really decide between this one and the Computer Technical Arts course, but in the end it came down to me not having the time to revise/study A level maths... Are you living in the UK or moving there from overseas?
Reply 4
I also didn't do A-Level maths lol. I'm from Bath (about 2 hours away from BU) but moving in to Dorchester House :biggrin: How about you?
Reply 5
Original post by Raava
I also didn't do A-Level maths lol. I'm from Bath (about 2 hours away from BU) but moving in to Dorchester House :biggrin: How about you?

I am also moving into Dorchester House! Just booked the room this morning...Quite the coincidence. :biggrin:
I'm from Germany.
Reply 6
Original post by LC99
I am also moving into Dorchester House! Just booked the room this morning...Quite the coincidence. :biggrin:
I'm from Germany.

No way xD That is quite a coincidence! I'll send you my Facebook and maybe we can talk more on there (better than a public forum)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending