The Student Room Group

Can anyone actually move each toe apart?

I have been through the entire Internet (kinda) looking for answers about this question, but so far, all those who claimed they can haven't shown or proved it in any way, and others confuse the terms: when I say each toe apart/individually/independently, I mean like moving the index finger, that has control of itself without perturbation among the other fingers, that's actual control (not curling them all but seeing that they go in order instead of all at the same time)

Scroll to see replies

i can move my pinky toe individually
I can move the majority independently, I used to be able to move them all but I broke a few.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by TheIncredibleZ
i can move my pinky toe individually

Original post by Meany Pie
I can move the majority independently, I used to be able to move them all but I broke a few.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Weirdosssssssss :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile

When you say you could move them independently, you mean you could move each one apart from the other, like the example I gave above, right? Sorry, I'm just certifying what I'm understanding
Original post by emcalcuadrado
When you say you could move them independently, you mean you could move each one apart from the other, like the example I gave above, right? Sorry, I'm just certifying what I'm understanding

Yep, but i broke a few and some of them have fused.
Yep, but i broke a few and some of them have fused.

Fused...okay. oh ****, so there is someone who could actually do it! could... I'm depressed right now... with your remaining skill, what can you do? (other than walking)
I have been through the entire Internet (kinda) looking for answers about this question, but so far, all those who claimed they can haven't shown or proved it in any way, and others confuse the terms: when I say each toe apart/individually/independently, I mean like moving the index finger, that has control of itself without perturbation among the other fingers, that's actual control (not curling them all but seeing that they go in order instead of all at the same time)

Moved to chat
Fused...okay. oh ****, so there is someone who could actually do it! could... I'm depressed right now... with your remaining skill, what can you do? (other than walking)

I can do lots of things, I have hyper mobile joints.

😆😮
(edited 6 years ago)

Incredible! please, be more specific : don't limit yourself on details. If you want , you can tell me privately (some feel awkward when talking about it)

And, do you have EDS?
I can only move my pinky and big toes individually :tongue:
Incredible! please, be more specific : don't limit yourself on details. If you want , you can tell me privately (some feel awkward when talking about it)

And, do you have EDS?

You just made this creepy af

No, I don't have EDS
You just made this creepy af

No, I don't have EDS

I'm sorry, how exactly should I have said it? if what you said is true, then basically what I learnt about the human brain and forgotten motor skills throughout the evolution process is wrong. I'm not exactly so calmed right now about it, and also, this is the first time I face (figuratively) someone like you, so these are my first attempts, be patient with me please u.u
I'm sorry, how exactly should I have said it? if what you said is true, then basically what I learnt about the human brain and forgotten motor skills throughout the evolution process is wrong. I'm not exactly so calmed right now about it, and also, this is the first time I face (figuratively) someone like you, so these are my first attempts, be patient with me please u.u

Some people just posses more control over their bodies than other.

Posted from TSR Mobile

yes I can.
Some people just posses more control over their bodies than other.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sure, some can do splits, some can twist their hands, others can sneeze with the eyes open, but I havent seen or known about anyone who could move their toes independently like fingers do (not even fingers can do it always, the ring finger is attached to the middle one), that is why I started this question, to see if that was possible (for me, it isnt, but I might be wrong so, I had to ask)
Original post by tamil fever
yes I can.

Every single toe? Like, can you move your 4th toe alone? or the middle one without moving or bending the others?
Every single toe? Like, can you move your 4th toe alone? or the middle one without moving or bending the others?

everysingle one of them
Original post by tamil fever
everysingle one of them

HOld on, I gotta take a breath...

Okay... what?! for real? why aren't you on the news? that girl from Taiwan with the 2inches second toe is all over the place for no reason, you could blow the **** out-of the drama they made around that girl and made a huge controversy about how our feet evolved

Quick Reply

Latest