The Student Room Group

WJEC B Geography Theme Three

:u:WJEC Geography B Theme 3 & Decision Making:u:

I guess, since nobody else has created this, that I would. The examination date for WJEC B is Tuesday 6th June.

What are your predictions for what the exam paper may be like? Given the fact that WJEC screwed me over on theme one&two, I'll be extra careful of the maths this time (if there is any). Furthermore, I must be extra careful with timing, I lost 12 marks last time for not having enough time!

I'm hoping that the case study choice includes the TNC/MNC or Aid. What do you guys think?

I think that I'll be fine on Decision Making. My school often does better than the national average on said paper and I got 55/64 in the mock we did, including 13/14 on the letter; so that's probably my strongest paper.
(edited 6 years ago)
But what's exactly do we need to know for the coming paper on the 6th June, is there anyway of revising for the decision making?
Original post by Butterflyoverflo
But what's exactly do we need to know for the coming paper on the 6th June, is there anyway of revising for the decision making?

Directly, no. However, making sure that you're confident with the topics in all three themes will be good revision. Remember that the decision making could be on any topic. Having increased knowledge on such thing will help you with the letter at the end.
I just cannot wait till I never ever have to do geography ever again.
Original post by BlueHighlighter

:u:WJEC Geography B Theme 3 & Decision Making:u:

I guess, since nobody else has created this, that I would. The examination date for WJEC B is Tuesday 6th June.

What are your predictions for what the exam paper may be like? Given the fact that WJEC screwed me over on theme one&two, I'll be extra careful of the maths this time (if there is any). Furthermore, I must be extra careful with timing, I lost 12 marks last time for not having enough time!
How do u revise for the decision making paper?

I'm hoping that the case study choice includes the TNC/MNC or Aid. What do you guys think?

I think that I'll be fine on Decision Making. My school often does better than the national average on said paper and I got 55/64 in the mock we did, including 13/14 on the letter; so that's probably my strongest paper.

Original post by SorabVij

You don't need to
Original post by SorabVij

Past papers is the best place to start. Try to do as many as you can before the exam (albeit it's tomorrow) to get a feel for the questions. Definitely revise how you're going to write the letter!

Making sure you know the knowledge for Themes 1-3 will also help as your expected to add to the answers given in the resource booklet.
Guys I wrote about come in India for the case study did I get it right????!!!!
Original post by ArhamRehman

For which one?

The case studies were either aid or multinational/transnational companies; which did you use?
The case studies were either aid or multinational/transnational companies; which did you use?

The aid one cause I had fully revised for it

I used MNC In India
I used MNC In India

You could get it correct based on the MNC you used.
You could get it correct based on the MNC you used.

Used coca cola

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending