The Student Room Group

Accenture Technology Degree Apprenticeship 2017

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Zakky
When did you get your offer?

Mid March was when I received the offer and my contract. I was in the first assessment centre they did back in the beginning of march.

TBH, I did the first interview all the way back in Oct of last year :tongue:. I had to wait till March for the assessment centre.

I am joining the London one btw.
Reply 61
Original post by bonza99
Mid March was when I received the offer and my contract. I was in the first assessment centre they did back in the beginning of march.

TBH, I did the first interview all the way back in Oct of last year :tongue:. I had to wait till March for the assessment centre.

Hey, I have an AC coming up in june. What was the AC like ? Was there anything that was unexpected?
Reply 62
still haven't received anything from Accenture yet in regards to the references, not sure whether or not to email HR or just wait, on the same page as squirrology at the moment.
Although i do have the recruiters phone number as when they called me to let me know that i got the job i saved the number and its actually the recruiters personal number XD(i have him on WhatsApp ) i might call him this week some time just to see whats going on.
Original post by bonza99

I remember someone at my AC mentioning the exact same situation, did you have your AC on the 8th of March? :holmes:

Original post by Dkusht
still haven't received anything from Accenture yet in regards to the references, not sure whether or not to email HR or just wait, on the same page as squirrology at the moment.
Although i do have the recruiters phone number as when they called me to let me know that i got the job i saved the number and its actually the recruiters personal number XD(i have him on WhatsApp ) i might call him this week some time just to see whats going on.

Neither have I... I tried emailing a member of HR but no response, it's been almost 2 months since I've accepted my contract. I may call them too just to check what's happening atm

Really? They called me on a private number lol
Reply 64
Original post by squirrology
I remember someone at my AC mentioning the exact same situation, did you have your AC on the 8th of March? :holmes:

Neither have I... I tried emailing a member of HR but no response, it's been almost 2 months since I've accepted my contract. I may call them too just to check what's happening atm

Really? They called me on a private number lol

yeah he called me off his number well i think it is as his WhatsApp display pic is him lol, at the same time i do want to know whats going on but also i don't because i need to focus on my exams. However i do just want to make sure that for the trailblazer there aren't any minimum academic requirements, i do plan on getting sick alevels though. exams haven't even started yet they're so long
Reply 65
Original post by Dkusht
yeah he called me off his number well i think it is as his WhatsApp display pic is him lol, at the same time i do want to know whats going on but also i don't because i need to focus on my exams. However i do just want to make sure that for the trailblazer there aren't any minimum academic requirements, i do plan on getting sick alevels though. exams haven't even started yet they're so long

also i had my assessment centre on thursday the 23rd of march
in the afternoon think it was from like 1-5:30 something like that
Reply 66

Yep, 8th of march lol. :biggrin: I'm guessing the person you are referring to is also me :P
Reply 67
anyone recieve any chocolates from accenture
Original post by Dkusht

Yh same I also received that congratulations chocolate.
Reply 69
Original post by Dkusht

haha yeah. it was a nice of them to send us chocolates :biggrin:
Reply 70
Original post by bonza99
haha yeah. it was a nice of them to send us chocolates :biggrin:

also what number was underneath your name inside the booklet in the bottom righthand corner
it says 31 on mine
Reply 71
Anyone had a look at accommodation yet? If so, what areas?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 72
Original post by ProAhito

i havent mate im staying at home currently its one bus from my house, i would say find someone to share with that way the costs are spread however its hard living with people you dont really know sometimes. i can imagine prices near central would be extortionate so maybe look at like east london, tbh its gna be expensive in most places as its london
Original post by Dkusht
also what number was underneath your name inside the booklet in the bottom righthand corner
it says 31 on mine

Ive got the london one too nd I've got number 21 written in the corner.
Reply 74
Original post by rohitsood_1999
Ive got the london one too nd I've got number 21 written in the corner.

calm calm g i have no clue what it may mean anyone?
Extremely excited to starting this September but sad that I'll be missing out on uni life most of my friends are going uni anyone else feel the same?
Reply 76
Extremely excited to starting this September but sad that I'll be missing out on uni life most of my friends are going uni anyone else feel the same?

your not missing out your makin money whilst theyre gna be broke so if anythin use ur money to go meet them at their uni and have an even better time debt free unless labour come into power
Original post by Dkusht
your not missing out your makin money whilst theyre gna be broke so if anythin use ur money to go meet them at their uni and have an even better time debt free unless labour come into power

tbh true :rofl:
Original post by ProAhito

Posted from TSR Mobile

Although I'm planning to stay at Home, I was previously looking into it but tbh you're better off finding somewhere in the surrounding areas of London (Kent, Berkshire, Cambridgeshire, Essex) and commute than in London itself because it's ultimately cheaper unless you're willing to flat share with random people.
Reply 79
tbh true :rofl:

myplan is to go meet up at my mates unis whenever im free and experience the uni life then ygm best thing about that is theyll probs be broke and i wont be in comparison to them, whenever theres 3day weekends go up to friends unis for 2or 3 nights it works out pretty calm

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending